Thoughts: Which music video has the best dance choreography?

5 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Actually baby is so hard 

they should have recorded a dance video version :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

I never thought of Baby being a difficult choreography. Must pay attention. 

Also, just watched Toxic mv after you mentioned it and I don't think it has the best choreography. Serves visuals and aesthetics, yes.

1 minute ago, BigDadyy said:

I never thought of Baby being a difficult choreography. Must pay attention. 

Also, just watched Toxic mv after you mentioned it and I don't think it has the best choreography. Serves visuals and aesthetics, yes.

I think the choreo was planned to be hard but the visuals won. Put together the abc special and the lasers scene and there you are the official choreo :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

I think the choreo was planned to be hard but the visuals won. Put together the abc special and the lasers scene and there you are the official choreo :typing_keyboard_computer:

I was a teenager when Toxic came out and my teenager arse thought the laser scene had body double because they most certainly wouldn't allow Britney to do that with an ACTUAL lasers, would they! Yeah, nerdy naive myself back then thought the lasers were real :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

• Haha 2