This Day in 2006: Britney Spears at the Mardi Gras celebrations in New Orleans (February 27)

1 hour ago, PrettyGorl said:

Okay in that one clip was she shading the fact she’s made to sing in her baby voice 👀

It’s so rare to hear Britney talking about her voice. Perhaps she isn’t too fond of her discography after all.

I think she's just too humble.

Even if she had the best voice out there, I can't see her listening to her own songs, or being like, yes I love my voice lol

• Love 3
  • Like 3
22 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I know!

Who knew that months later, she would go through the most horrible breakdown in celebrity history.

If only someone would've told her :(

This was a year before that. She was pregnant with Jayden here and everybody was giving her crap because "she must be just fat! there's no way she'd be pregnant AGAIN with that loser's baby!"

But you are right in that this was right before everything started spiraling - driving with Preston on her lap, almost dropping him while she was pregnant then hysterically crying while sitting with him in a restaurant while the paps shamelessly recorded her, the Matt Lauer interview....

It was definitely one of the last times we got see her genuine smile :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

• Like 6
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, britneyluv said:

This was a year before that. She was pregnant with Jayden here and everybody was giving her crap because "she must be just fat! there's no way she'd be pregnant AGAIN with that loser's baby!"

But you are right in that this was right before everything started spiraling - driving with Preston on her lap, almost dropping him while she was pregnant then hysterically crying while sitting with him in a restaurant while the paps shamelessly recorded her, the Matt Lauer interview....

It was definitely one of the last times we got see her genuine smile :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

True. Its so sad how things changed in that year that would change her life forever.

And also she looked SO beautiful when she was pregnant, positively GLOWING!
Its too bad she wasted her body on K-trash

• Like 4