Why isn’t Britney’s lawyer giving interviews?

PZHSB

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe they (Ingham working with Loeb & Loeb) are sitting back and letting everyone else "remind the world why they fell in love with her."

We've seen a bunch of things happen over the past couple of weeks:

- Felicia appear in the NY Times doc
- Kim Kaiman appear in the NY Times doc
- Her boyfriend make a statement on his Instagram
- The posed photo of her with the boys that magically appeared on a random Instagram account

I don't believe any of this would have happened without permission of the lawyers, and permission of Britney herself.

And the strategy seems to be working...The world has indeed fallen back in love with Britney Spears.

What do you want him to say? Lol. I think the doc itself has said enough. Jamie and the conservatorship has been exposed, its a big win situation for team Britney. Jamie's lawyer is speaking out cause they feel troubles after the doc. Britney on the other hand has only made huge positive steps after the doc, so there is nothing more to say.

It’s not like Vivian released any new information. It was more of a reminder why they believe Britney needs it. Which is why a statement would have made more sense but I think that was their way of fighting back at the movement. Jamie is dumb and is definitely being advised not to speak as he will most likely screw it up. Any reporter is going to come for him at the moment. Legally they can’t discuss the case more than what we know. Everyone else we’ve heard from has stated their opinion on it and Jamie but they aren’t involved in the case. 

Why would he? GP is already on Britney’s side.

The only reason Vivian is speaking publicly is because she already messed up real bad with the documentary and it turned against her. She desesperately tries to turn the story to their side because GP is putting a lot of pressure right now. But fortunately for us, she messed up once again 😂

4 hours ago, Persona said:

I think thatsurprisewitness mentioned on Twitter that while lawyers can technically speak out in the public, they generally don’t because it can cause problems in court later on.

This. It's best that he stays quiet.

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

as he should

Thoreen is the one that shouldn't be appearing on tv and documentaries

I mean, I guess it made sense for the documentary because she hadn't gone back to Jamie's team at the time but that GMA thing felt so out of place 

Right. And now she's kind of in a pickle. We saw how little she said on GMA anyway. And I don't think it helped her client any.

On 2/26/2021 at 12:43 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

I believe they (Ingham working with Loeb & Loeb) are sitting back and letting everyone else "remind the world why they fell in love with her."

We've seen a bunch of things happen over the past couple of weeks:

- Felicia appear in the NY Times doc
- Kim Kaiman appear in the NY Times doc
- Her boyfriend make a statement on his Instagram
- The posed photo of her with the boys that magically appeared on a random Instagram account

I don't believe any of this would have happened without permission of the lawyers, and permission of Britney herself.

And the strategy seems to be working...The world has indeed fallen back in love with Britney Spears.

Preston follows that account, he likes their posts. That page posted a never before seen selfie of Preston yday. He probably sent them these pics himself.

Ingham wouldn’t dare. It would bring attention to himself.

What has he done the last 12 years to protect Britney? Why did he write a report declaring her incompetent after meeting her for 15 minutes? Why didn’t he fight for her freedom when she completed tours and xfactor? What did he do every time Britney asked for more freedoms? 

Archived