Howard Stern reveals his support for the Free Britney movement

• Leader
5 hours ago, car said:

I also don’t like when people say they don’t know if she’s capable.

I don't necessarily think this is a bad thing. Stars with millions like Britney hire a team of people to handle their assets because it requires a lot of knowledge and experiences. Only in Britney's situation is she legally cut off from her own money. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Love 4
  • Like 4
41 minutes ago, Sea flower said:

Well to be honest, I cannot even do my taxes alone, I need to hire a tax advisor and I just earn an average salary. Imagine with millions....:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:  Britney just needs a team of competent and qualified professionals to help her. Just that.

Same here. I make a $14.75 hourly wage, and I'm 23, and just learned how to file my taxes this year. My dad, and stepmother had to help me :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, car said:

I also don’t like when people say they don’t know if she’s capable. What do they know?! Of course, she probably doesn’t know how to invest her estate & ensure she has a balanced portfolio of investments- but that’s what financial managers are for! She’s capable from the sense that any other rich person is capable! 

By the looks of what they've done with her fortune, neither do her father or handlers! She couldn't do much worse than they have!

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Sea flower said:

Well to be honest, I cannot even do my taxes alone, I need to hire a tax advisor and I just earn an average salary. Imagine with millions....:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:  Britney just needs a team of competent and qualified professionals to help her. Just that.

And you don't see such people being put in guardianships (not to shade u hun :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:) but because it is Britney, she suddenly cannot hire her own financial manager :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

Ofc she's not capable of managing her finances and real estate, shes an artist not an accountant? Why would otherwise people even graduate economics and finances then if we could all just go about our day and handle our finances on the go, even more so if youre a millionaire :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Like 4
4 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Ofc she's not capable of managing her finances and real estate, shes an artist not an accountant? Why would otherwise people even graduate economics and finances then if we could all just go about our day and handle our finances on the go, even more so if youre a millionaire :orangu_orangutan_ape:

only gifted people such as James, with no studies whatsoever, are able to manage fortunes that big :explainlol_stare_spin:

• Haha 3
On 2/18/2021 at 5:43 AM, ChromaticaGlory said:

Agreed. As long as she has a financial manager who knows what they're doing, she should be alright.

i think thats what Britney is looking for. She don't want a personal conservator and in favor of a bank to Manage her money. She just don't want Jaime to make decisions on her music videos and business venture. She can do whatever she want as long as her personal finance is not involved. It can be releasing music, starting clothing line, etc. 

Jaime is an *** who is ******* her personal space. Like threatening her, controlling her relationships, her kids, etc.