Britney hits 28 million followers on instagram

Slayer

57 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I wish she was over 50 million instead :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Soon she will! Instagram become popular mostly in 2010s and Britney has been not herself due to conservatorship. Soon she will start tipping charts and will cords 100m followers

i estimate is by 2025 she will have over 80m followers.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, NastyT said:

Love it! I really feel optimistic about Britney finally getting the freedom she deserves in 2021. Jamie no longer has control of her finances. That is huge. 

Also, the silver lining is this is making Britney relevant again. When and if she releases a new album and tour, I think sales will explode. Everyone just LOVES Britney! 

I totally agree. Whatever she does post conservatorship is going to be one of the biggest moments in pop. The tour is going to sell out. The album is going to break records. The first interview is going to be the most watched.  They might have stolen millions from her but she's going to get it all back and then some because the appetite for Britney is going to be huge. I hope she has the right team around her for once when it does happen.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, exposingmediocrity said:

All of my faves have more Image result for taylor swift grinning gif

What are you doing here? Stop posting your stupid hate comments all the time about Britney, this is clearly forum for her fans - not haters. No one cares about your opinion here, you can do that somewhere else where Britney isn't main focus :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

P.S. Taylor sucks and I'm allowed to not like her because this isn't forum for her fans :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: At least not the main focus 

And Britney would have like 8838394893989393 followers now if Instagram existed in 90s so stfu 

• Love 9