Britney hits 28 million followers on instagram

Slayer

21 minutes ago, phareezy said:

I totally agree. Whatever she does post conservatorship is going to be one of the biggest moments in pop. The tour is going to sell out. The album is going to break records. The first interview is going to be the most watched.  They might have stolen millions from her but she's going to get it all back and then some because the appetite for Britney is going to be huge. I hope she has the right team around her for once when it does happen.

As mention in Framing Britney Spears, "we dont know anything about britney and now its impossible to know her" A lot of artist fades because we know them too much and after a point get bored. So Artist have to re-discover them. With britney there is mystery, which is something people like untill they know that artist. 

I have a feeling as soon as Jamie is gone, she will release Blackout 2  which she is writing since Britney Jean. A couple of good performances will give some streaming boost to Glory, FF, and Work *****. She just need 2 or 3 number one songs, and this time media will praise her because they know if they dont B-Army will destroy them. I like how B-Army is getting stronger like Beyonce's Fans base. 

• Like 2