~New~ Britney Spears song "Satisfying" (2021)

• Super Mods
16 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yall mean for reviving this :orangu_orangutan_ape: Still remember this iconiquee day vividly :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy: THE MELTDOWNS :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I’ve had a few meltdowns in my past but the fact my most explosive/reactive one was in this thread is embarrassing :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 3
On 2/12/2021 at 9:40 PM, Blackout2006 said:

Jordan, I have always supported you but I dont know if I can this time. You have literally been cancelled a 10284× by the fandom and should have already known a thing or two of being risky. You could atleast titled it as a fan-edit, but why label it as a new song? That too from Britney? No hate Jordan but I am very disappointed and this is a situation u could've avoided EASILY. Period.

@SlayOut I think I snapped a lil' hard on this post, me fears :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
24 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

@SlayOut I think I snapped a lil' hard on this post, me fears :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Definition of a snap! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: No lies detected! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

24 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I'm screaming at the way yr post predicted everything :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I mean, tea! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

But the thing that makes me gag is that while I knew it was fake, I still dragged Jordan as if I thought it was going to be a real leak! :orangu_orangutan_ape:

On 2/12/2021 at 7:06 AM, SlayOut said:

Yasssss Jordan, exploit the emotions and energy of the Britney fan base coming off the Framing Britney Spears documentary by teasing a song release that we all knew was fake, only for the benefit of your YouTube channel gaining viewers and increasing ad revenue that benefits solely you!! :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Like hakahsjshsjdks :orangu_orangutan_ape: I didn’t lie, but I was so aggressively melting down! :orangu_orangutan_ape: Over something deep down I know was a fake! :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Definition of a snap! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: No lies detected! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

33 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I mean, tea! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

But the thing that makes me gag is that while I knew it was fake, I still dragged Jordan as if I thought it was going to be a real leak! :orangu_orangutan_ape:

SJAHJSHA I know, and I was wondering why u were going awf so hard when u knew iT :orangu_orangutan_ape: Looking back at those posts, I feel like we completely overreacted like- :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

SJAHJSHA I know, and I was wondering why u were going awf so hard when u knew iT :orangu_orangutan_ape: Looking back at those posts, I feel like we completely overreacted like- :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I think it was the principle and execution that irritated me. :orangu_orangutan_ape: Like people actually set alarms in the early morning for this. :orangu_orangutan_ape: nnnnnn

But reading back through this is funny because you had to be there to understand the (over)reaction! :orangu_orangutan_ape: But an overreaction it was!

Can’t wait for Jordan’s redemption tour! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

I think it was the principle and execution that irritated me. :orangu_orangutan_ape: Like people actually set alarms in the early morning for this. :orangu_orangutan_ape: nnnnnn

But reading back through this is funny because you had to be there to understand the (over)reaction! :orangu_orangutan_ape: But an overreaction it was!

Can’t wait for Jordan’s redemption tour! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Nnnnn what a day it was but I do be kinda missin it doe :emofish: Exhale is dry nowadaysT. Post-effects of its 2008 recession moment, me fears :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/791307-is-breatheheavy-having-its-financial-crisis-2008-moment/

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Rik said:

:weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

:wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

do I not exist it’s still chaotic to me

If only you knew :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: The days of being playfully shady are far and few in between! As are the days of actual expose threads. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I do appreciate that there have been some guardrails put in place to make sure members remain respectful/aren’t blatantly spreading hate. :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: But it has felt like the conservations on here have been dampened a bit. And not sure if that’s directly related to those guardrails or the fact that Britney’s conservatorship (rightfully) dominates the conversation… and is a heavy topic in and of itself.

But people have gotten a lot more serious or not as playful as things used to be. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

If only you knew :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: The days of being playfully shady are far and few in between! As are the days of actual expose threads. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I do appreciate that there have been some

guardrails put in place to make sure members remain respectful/aren’t blatantly spreading hate. :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: But it has felt like the conservations on here have been dampened a bit. And not sure if that’s directly related to those guardrails or the fact that Britney’s conservatorship (rightfully) dominates the conversation… and is a heavy topic in and of itself.

But people have gotten a lot more serious or not as playful as things used to be. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

I understand what u mean tho. Rightfully so as well but I agree there used to be a bit more nativity before 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Rik said:

I understand what u mean tho. Rightfully so as well but I agree there used to be a bit more nativity before 

Like the threads of you trying to drag my (successful :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:) career are fun and remind me of old times where members threw shade and give each other a hard time (in good humor/spirits, though).

But not a lot of that goes on or, if it does, then they’re relegated to less visited sections of the forum!

But lemme stop before I get flagged for derailing this thread… :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Haha 1