Britney Spears' conservatorship hearing thread (Feb. 11) | Update: Judge sides with Britney

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

What more do you want me to do kind sir. 

I make YouTube videos

I post on BH's social channels daily

I give interviews (just did a podcast today, Nylon on Saturday, a French paper on Sunday)

I went on the live stream rally

I wrote an article on Medium

I post daily about it in BreatheHeavy

I don't want to point the finger but what are you doing besides telling me my efforts aren't good enough for you. 

I honestly don't know what else you could do. Providing a fan base one collective area where they can discuss these kinds of issues is good enough. You're not The New York Times who has hundreds of employees. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I make YouTube videos

I give interviews (just did a podcast today, Nylon on Saturday, a French paper on Sunday)

I don't want to point the finger but what are you doing besides telling me my efforts aren't good enough for you. 

I don't think people realise how much work is involved with BreatheHeavy and all the other things Jordan does!

He does a lot! I personally do not know how he manages it all and remains positive and respectful.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I make YouTube videos

You've created a community where Britney fans can feel at home and share their views with other fellow fans. This is a place where we connect with each other on a global level through our interest for Britney. I'm sorry but you've already achieved a lot and you don't seem to stop yourself from constantly improving Breatheheavy and I think that's absolutely amazing! Keep going! If there's haters on your way, then you're doing the right thing. A lot of people are behind you and truly value what you've been doing for the past 15 (?) years. Follow your gut instinct. After all, you're only human. Thanks!

• Love 6
  • Leader
13 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

I honestly don't know what else you could do. Providing a fan base one collective area where they can discuss these kinds of issues is good enough. You're not The New York Times who has hundreds of employees. 

Thank you! That means a lot 🙏 

I know ALL of us have hectic, busy lives, but we STOP! for the queen because she could use our support 🙏 

• Love 5
  • Leader
13 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I don't think people realise how much work is involved with BreatheHeavy and all the other things Jordan does!

He does a lot! I personally do not know how he manages it all and remains positive and respectful.

:wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Thank youuuuu king. Yeah trust me there are days I want to snap, or go off on someone, but ultimately I'm just like :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: because I want to set an example and try and be a leader for people in this community as best I can.

I think Iconic Show thinks I wake up, throw on some slippers and sit back while everyone does the posting.

200_d.gif

When in reality I feel like I'm working 7 days a week. Hence why I feel a bit slighted when someone tells me publicly on multiple occasions I'm not doing enough. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

Well he works in the entertainment industry. Maybe he can plead her to do the right thing haha 

No, it could potentially do harm to Britney's case and cause further delays if that wrench Vivian requests a new judge due to her son mounting off on twitter to get a few extra likes. 

I'm maybe being OTT but stranger things have happened in this case. 

The damage, if any, is already done since its all over twitter anyway. 

• Like 4
  • Leader
7 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

You've created a community where Britney fans can feel at home and share their views with other fellow fans. This is a place where we connect with each other on a global level through our interest for Britney. I'm sorry but you've already achieved a lot and you don't seem to stop yourself from constantly improving Breatheheavy and I think that's absolutely amazing! Keep going! If there's haters on your way, then you're doing the right thing. A lot of people are behind you and truly value what you've been doing for the past 15 (?) years. Follow your gut instinct. After all, you're only human. Thanks!

Thanks @Geralt_of_Rivia!! This is how I hope people see me. THIS. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

BreatheHeavy is so damn special and I'm so grateful for everyone that comes. We're helping Britney because for so many years she helped us. It's a truly wonderful thing to be a part of. I know we're all going to look back on this time, once the dust settles and Britney's life looks different, and remember we got through this together

• Love 4