Britney Spears' conservatorship hearing thread (Feb. 11) | Update: Judge sides with Britney

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Jamie objected because ThEy DiDn'T cLaRiFy what happened with Jamie's powers from the previous ruling when Andrew Wallet quit 

Jamie's side just will keep objecting every single petition and ruling, like with the sealing of the court documents and the "hearsay", they also objected the Bessemer Trust, and so they will keep delaying everything 

Thank you for clarifying. I did feel sad when I saw Leanne on the rali being upset how they keep arguing about the same things and nothing ever changes. I understand that with this type of court hearings things take time but it is that extra frustrating seeing how many facts have been discovered by the Free Britney Movement and hardly any of them have been disclosed at the hearings.  makes you wonder who exactly is at fault at not bringing the real issues forward  

• Like 2
1 minute ago, timito said:

Thank you for clarifying. I did feel sad when I saw Leanne on the rali being upset how they keep arguing about the same things and nothing ever changes. I understand that with this type of court hearings things take time but it is that extra frustrating seeing how many facts have been discovered by the Free Britney Movement and hardly any of them have been disclosed at the hearings.  makes you wonder who exactly is at fault at not bringing the real issues forward  

well of course that should be Sam Ingham bringing the right petitions to the judge :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm going to respectfully disagree with this. BreatheHeavy is a force when it comes to Britney. Look how many people came to BreatheHeavy in the last 30 days alone.

It's a symbiotic relationship. Britney advocate accounts get their Tweets shown to literally hundreds of thousands of new people, and in return we receive the up-to-the-minute information from them. It's a win/win team effort all the way around. 🙏 

747126825_ScreenShot2021-02-11at2_55_23PM.thumb.png.a0054967409f0fde005923a208735351.png

This is exactly my point you’re saying breathe heavy is a force when it comes to Britney which is true, so why aren’t you doing anything to help catapult the free Britney movement? You’re sitting back and letting people share their tweets in your forum while everybody else does the work and you sit there in silence! Instead of posting these numbers about traffic don’t you think if yourself and the Breatheheavy staff did more it would help Britney?

Why brag about all the traffic here and then sit back and not break some news yourself and get some exclusive interviews yourself for the free Britney movement? 

I have love for you but I’m respectfully disagree when you claim your trying your best and I’m sorry but to me it feels as though you don’t wNt any blood on your hands while everyone else does the dirty work and you still have your relationship in good standing with team Con!

• Like 1

I’m happy with this!!

This is a real positive. Now Jamie isn't sole conservator means that things which may have passed through the net won’t be so easy now. This is a step in the right direction. Now to just have him removed entirely. I hope things go awfully wrong and Bessemer go to the courts about him that certainly won’t look good. 

Honestly this is great news and the support has been huge this week with the documentary people are really waking up

• Love 6