Britney Spears' conservatorship hearing thread (Feb. 11) | Update: Judge sides with Britney

2 minutes ago, rennen said:

No, it could potentially do harm to Britney's case and cause further delays if that wrench Vivian requests a new judge due to her son mounting off on twitter to get a few extra likes. 

I'm maybe being OTT but stranger things have happened in this case. 

The damage, if any, is already done since its all over twitter anyway. 

Yeaaaah, you're right 

7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Thank youuuuu king. Yeah trust me there are days I want to snap, or go off on someone, but ultimately I'm just like :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: because I want to set an example and try and be a leader for people in this community as best I can.

I think Iconic Show thinks I wake up, throw on some slippers and sit back while everyone does the posting.

200_d.gif

When in reality I feel like I'm working 7 days a week. Hence why I feel a bit slighted when someone tells me publicly on multiple occasions I'm not doing enough. 

Good lord, what else could you do? You can’t force a judge to remove the conservatorship. None of her fans can. All we can do is try and raise awareness — and you have gone above and beyond in that department!  

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Lauramiller2702 said:

This is my forever question. If she wants to be free, surely she doesn’t mean just free from her father. She just wants to be a normal woman, living her life, making her own decisions, maybe with the help of a bussiness manager/life coach. I don’t get why no one talks about the fact she has never asked Ingham to file to end it all co platelet, even Vivian said in the documentary that it can be done like that.

The fact she had to call another lawyer asking him about ending the cship proves that Ingham wasnt doing anything for her back then. He was a part of the problem since the beginning, I dont trust him, I think hes trying to save face. She also asked the former judge to at least give a date for her cship to end since she was the only conservatee earning 15M for a x factor gig, the judge denied right away. 

Does Britney know she can file herself? Would Ingham allow her? Isnt strange that he says she wanted to say some things about Jamie, but its like hes holding her back? Is he afraid of being exposed by her? And even If she knows she can file and Ingham would send for her, would it matter? For months she has been asking for Jamie to be removed and nothing happens. I wish that she wants to kick her dad out hope to then file to end the cship. We already see Jamie makes everything absolutely hell for her, hed do anything to **** her up with she tried to file to end the cship. I just hope they arent manipulating her to think Jamie is the only problem in this. Britney has been living controlled, isolated, manipulated and threatned for 13 years already, I fear she might end up giving up bc she cant win and is tired of fighting alone without resources and a voice. And I hope she wont work again until the cship ends. I wonder if her family/team will manipulate her like "see, Jamies gone, u can work now, u will have more freedom, everything is going to be alright" 

Jordan we all love you and we all love Exhale :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

But we are all losing our ****, there is a world pandemic, economic crises on the verge and in the middle of that we are trying to free our Queen :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

Of course some fans will snap and point fingers to the mighty king founder of Breatheheavy but it will always be from a place of love and appreciation, we all love your dedication :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Thank youuuuu king. Yeah trust me there are days I want to snap, or go off on someone, but ultimately I'm just like :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: because I want to set an example and try and be a leader for people in this community as best I can.

I think Iconic Show thinks I wake up, throw on some slippers and sit back while everyone does the posting.

200_d.gif

When in reality I feel like I'm working 7 days a week. Hence why I feel a bit slighted when someone tells me publicly on multiple occasions I'm not doing enough. 

That’s a reach I never said you don’t work nor run the site I’ve only said you’ve been hiding in the shadows! Which you’ve admitted you could’ve been more vocal and you’ve admitted being scared! I give you a lot of props I respect you and love your site and definitely don’t think you’re lazy! 

You just started doing videos on you tube boo and that’s great I don’t know how many times I’ve complimented you on the videos and how you’ve been interacting more in the forum with members! 

Sorry but last I seen you did a thread recruiting members to post the news on your Twitter social media so if that’s changed I didn’t know!

I’m happy you’ve been doing more and want to see more of you and hear your voice more that shouldn’t be a problem for people to have interest in your opinions and want to hear you man!

I hear you loud and clear huntea and I’m not trying to drag you or bring you down in any way shape or form!

I absolutely apologize if you feel I think you’re lazy and don’t do anything! That’s simply not true and I will let up a bit! 

I hope you do realize you have my support which is why I’m here and I have shown you a ton of love through the years!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, jj_boha said:

Wow I would not be proud to say that on the internet  (if this is true)

Why? Judge penny has been great so far, she’s has approve a lot of things in Britney favor. Some of y’all don’t know how the court system works. I have work in the courthouse for 5 years & it’s only so much she can actually do. The best way to put is she is kind of like a  Referee, her job is to make sure each party is at agreement & being fair, when they’re not That’s when she steps in. Example today they were not agreement about the bank role as co conservator so the judge step in and made the decision.

I feel like, while this is a small step towards her freedom, not much is done during these court procedures, and it costs Britney so much money. And the period of time between the audiences is sooooo long, it feels like it's going to take an eternity. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I hope Britney's happy with the outcome, tbh. That's enough for now. 

• Like 1

This is far too many pages for me to read LOL but can someone just inform me  please, what exactly happened pre-covid when Britney was supposed to undergo another medical evaluation? Wasn't that the ticket out of this mess? And then that doctor mysteriously died... So why are we back at it again with these various hearings each month instead of just ordering the medical evaluation to deem if she needs this or not?

28 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Why? Judge penny has been great so far, she’s has approve a lot of things in Britney favor. Some of y’all don’t know how the court system works. I have work in the courthouse for 5 years & it’s only so much she can actually do. The best way to put is she is kind of like a  Referee, her job is to make sure each party is at agreement & being fair, when they’re not That’s when she steps in. Example today they were not agreement about the bank role as co conservator so the judge step in and made the decision.

Because it can be seen as bias if Jamie’s team sees the judges family supporting Britney. Let’s not give them a reason to remove a judge who is doing the right thing. 

• Like 2