Britney Spears' conservatorship hearing thread (Feb. 11) | Update: Judge sides with Britney

8 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

This is far too many pages for me to read LOL but can someone just inform me  please, what exactly happened pre-covid when Britney was supposed to undergo another medical evaluation? Wasn't that the ticket out of this mess? And then that doctor mysteriously died... So why are we back at it again with these various hearings each month instead of just ordering the medical evaluation to deem if she needs this or not?

I think she is trying to get Jamie removed first. 

• Like 4
6 hours ago, runpiggierun said:

Today's the Chinese New Year, Britney was the most beloved US singer in China for a really long time (1999 - 2008), so it's a good day for Brit for sure. Actually she was trending multiple times on the Chinese version of Twitter (Weibo) in 2020, last time was a couple of days ago when the doc was dropped. People are all rooting for her and dragging Jamie. Her nick name in China (小甜甜)translates to Little Sweetheart, if you asked people about 小甜甜,9 out of 10 would know her. 

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing::sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
38 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

This is far too many pages for me to read LOL but can someone just inform me  please, what exactly happened pre-covid when Britney was supposed to undergo another medical evaluation? Wasn't that the ticket out of this mess? And then that doctor mysteriously died... So why are we back at it again with these various hearings each month instead of just ordering the medical evaluation to deem if she needs this or not?

Yes good point. Totally forgot about this. What happened to this?? This was a big deal... no??

58 minutes ago, --- said:

small steps toward progress. at least jamie has some sort of filter before he can make a decision. 

Can he just d.. already, im tired imagine Britney 

Edited by Urbanney
⚠️ This user has received warning points for this post for inciting hate.
  • Like 1