Britney Spears' conservatorship hearing thread (Feb. 11) | Update: Judge sides with Britney

3 minutes ago, Catalin said:

And Bessemer can't make any financial decisions unless Jamie approves it, so this will be an endless fight. At this pace removing Jamie will last another 13 years. 

Well but at least James is not Louis XIV anymore :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Haha 3
Just now, phareezy said:

Hearing that Britney can get a new attorney if she wanted in the Zoom was so incredibly frustrating because I doubt she even knows. Looks like I'll need to start a kickstarter to rent a plane to fly over her house with a banner so she can be informed of her rights. 

you could try getting a job at any Target or Starbucks near her area

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

that's the headline that every news outlet should use 

Absolutely. The man relied on his teenage daughter to stop the foreclosure of his home, which he was in default for a reverse mortgage he took out. The free home he inherited. He should never have had any control of her estate. 

• Like 4
  • Leader
3 minutes ago, Busybee said:

ugh yeah and they wonder why he doesn't go to these things

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

It's all good. I said also that I want to be better about these kinds of events, but yea it does give me a bit of anxiety thinking I'm walking into a lion's den.

However, 95% of people in that room I think were cool with me. It's only the 5% that's very loud and shout 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

It's all good. I said also that I want to be better about these kinds of events, but yea it does give me a bit of anxiety thinking I'm walking into a lion's den.

However, 95% of people in that room I think were cool with me. It's only the 5% that's very loud and shout 

Don't pay any attention to the 5%. Do your thing, and show them who's boss :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

• Love 1