Britney Spears' conservatorship hearing thread (Feb. 11) | Update: Judge sides with Britney

2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

It's all good. I said also that I want to be better about these kinds of events, but yea it does give me a bit of anxiety thinking I'm walking into a lion's den.

However, 95% of people in that room I think were cool with me. It's only the 5% that's very loud and shout 

I’ve been saying this respectfully Jordan you have been hiding in the shadows! You’re a front runner in the Britney community so relying on others to tweet info via the Breatheheavy Twitter account and the posting news isn’t very active! Many people agree that you’ve been silent on a lot and have such a huge platform that isn’t being used to it’s full advantages! You have a big strong voice and you continue to hide man!

• Love 2
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I’ve been saying this respectfully Jordan you have been hiding in the shadows! You’re a front runner in the Britney community so relying on others to tweet info via the Breatheheavy Twitter account and the posting news isn’t very active! Many people agree that you’ve been silent on a lot and have such a huge platform that isn’t being used to it’s full advantages! You have a big strong voice and you continue to hide man!

Agreed. Breathe heavy isn’t a source for information, rather just a place for us to gossip and share news. This is a huge time in the Britney fandom and it would be nice for breatheheavy to get some recognition for being something other than a forum for us queens. There’s Twitter accounts that are more on top of stuff than BH. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, PZHSB said:

Agreed. Breathe heavy isn’t a source for information, rather just a place for us to gossip and share news. This is a huge time in the Britney fandom and it would be nice for breatheheavy to get some recognition for being something other than a forum for us queens. 

I agree ☝️ 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: 

It's all good. I said also that I want to be better about these kinds of events, but yea it does give me a bit of anxiety thinking I'm walking into a lion's den.

However, 95% of people in that room I think were cool with me. It's only the 5% that's very loud and shout 

The first step is always the scariest, but you did it and it's over with now! :) I think it'll be good to get yourself involved with the other parties involved and more out there! So there is more unity!

I think you did great, there were only a minority that were negative - don't pay attention to that! Plus those are the sorts of people we do not want here! I didn't even bother to look at the comments (I doubt many people did).

You came across well @Jordan Miller, I can only imagine how nerve wracking that was! There's more love than hate! :)

• Leader
4 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I hear you man. I'm honestly doing my best :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

Can we consider this as a small win?

I know it's not what we wanted but I guess it's better than nothing.

progress is progress. Jamie having to share that role with Bessemer is HUGE, imo. even though it feels like a very small amount of progress - bc we want Jamie uninvolved entirely.. I think this is STEP ONE to getting to that point and I, for one, am thrilled that he has to get approval from them before he makes money moves. he’s clenching his asscheeks right now. he knows she is inching closer to freedom. let’s keep watching him sweat!

:tongueney_britney_cocky:

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

A little summary that I posted another forum to spread awareness:

A small victory!

Britney wanted Bessemer Trust as sole conservator of her estate, however a few months ago the Judge only made them co-conservator alongside Jamie.

Jamie basically requested more power than Bessemer (so he had more control), however the Judge overruled her father's objections - therefore giving Bessemer Trust & Jamie Spears equal power over her finances.

In today's hearing Britney's attorney said it is no secret his client (Britney) does not want her father as conservator. Jamie's attorney claimed Britney wanted Jamie as sole conservator in 2019 (God I can't stand this woman).

Next hearing is scheduled for next month!

March 17th in which Britney’s former business manager Lou Taylor is in the hot seat for charging excessive and personal fees to Britney’s estate.

What some people fail to understand is that every hearing unfortunately has a purpose. Today's one was for this Bessemer thing. They every hearing think the Judge will take the stand and say: "Conservatorship's over" and thats it.

Probably the same people who calls the hearing a trial or verdict :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 4