Britney Spears' conservatorship hearing thread (Feb. 11) | Update: Judge sides with Britney

1 minute ago, I love Britney said:

Why is she not petitioning for removal though? Or the conservatorship ending ?

Best to go after him when he's weakest I guess, after thinking about it, after today he has a lot less say! This was a big loss to him as he wanted Bessemer to just deal with basic things, now they are on a level playing field!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, I love Britney said:

Why is she not petitioning for removal though? Or the conservatorship ending ?

I think it takes a lot of work for that to happen and likely will not pass anyway if Jamie is a part of the conservatorship . They will probably focus on getting her father out first. 

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

This is exactly my point you’re saying breathe heavy is a force when it comes to Britney which is true, so why aren’t you doing anything to help catapult the free Britney movement? You’re sitting back and letting people share their tweets in your forum while everybody else does the work and you sit there in silence! Instead of posting these numbers about traffic don’t you think if yourself and the Breatheheavy staff did more it would help Britney?

Why brag about all the traffic here and then sit back and not break some news yourself and get some exclusive interviews yourself for the free Britney movement? 

I have love for you but I’m respectfully disagree when you claim your trying your best and I’m sorry but to me it feels as though you don’t wNt any blood on your hands while everyone else does the dirty work and you still have your relationship in good standing with team Con!

Sweetie he was literally sued by team con cut him a break

• Love 2
1 hour ago, iZacaree said:

I still don’t get why Britney hasn’t petitioned to have the conservatorship dissolved completely. This is basically just a move to change the conservatorship over to a different conservator, but why does there have to be a conservatorship at all??? That’s the bigger question here. Can Britney ever really be FREE with a conservatorship in place, regardless of who the conservator is? 

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

This is my forever question. If she wants to be free, surely she doesn’t mean just free from her father. She just wants to be a normal woman, living her life, making her own decisions, maybe with the help of a bussiness manager/life coach. I don’t get why no one talks about the fact she has never asked Ingham to file to end it all co platelet, even Vivian said in the documentary that it can be done like that.

• Love 1