Britney's brother took over for the conservatorship years ago

Goten21

Were you guys aware of this? I literally just read it. Apparently for a while back in 2015/2016 during the Glory era, when we all saw her looking and acting so much like her old self, her brother was actually the conservator and not her father.

When her father stepped in again, she started looking zoned the fk out during the POM tour with all the weird hand gestures etc

Jamie could get thrown acid on his face and I'd feel joy at this point

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She did look and seem more like her old self during that time. But God, how annoying to have a sibling in control of your life! I’m glad he admitted in that one interview that Britney had always wanted to get out of the conservatorship. But some of his other comments were hard to stomach. She launched this unbelievable career for herself and he made some flip remark about how all she really knows how to do is sing and dance around, how the rest of the family did so much work, blah blah. I’m quite sure Britney could hire people way more qualified than her brother to handle her perfume deals! He acted like she would have been so lost without his help 🙄 

This is not true.

Bryan stepped in as Tour Manager to replace Jamie.

These are distinctly separate roles.

Jamie became Tour Manager during the FF era:

https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

EDIT: I can't even prove that Bryan became Tour Manager. It is a theory. But he definitely did not become a conservator — it would have shown up in the court documents.

Bryan has been the co-Trustee of the SJB Trust since 2008, and was recently — for unknown reasons — replaced by Jamie Lynn.

45 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

She did look and seem more like her old self during that time. But God, how annoying to have a sibling in control of your life! I’m glad he admitted in that one interview that Britney had always wanted to get out of the conservatorship. But some of his other comments were hard to stomach. She launched this unbelievable career for herself and he made some flip remark about how all she really knows how to do is sing and dance around, how the rest of the family did so much work, blah blah. I’m quite sure Britney could hire people way more qualified than her brother to handle her perfume deals! He acted like she would have been so lost without his help 🙄 

Wtf they all came from ******* nowhere Louisiana town.

And the girl who takes them into big rich club is the one who knows nothing on how to manage a carrer and is fit only as a show girl.

Bloody hell, if it wasn't for Britney this people would probably remain in Kentwood for they're lives living paycheck by paycheck.

Ohhh men the audacity.

4 hours ago, KatieKat said:

I get the same ********* vibes off Britney's brother the way I do Richard Carpenter tbh. I mention Richard because I think that's how the Carpenters (whole family) treated Karen Carpenter. Yeah, I'll give Richard credit for the talents he had in picking the right stuff that sounds amazing. But one has to give Karen a hell of a lot of credit for her amazing voice. I think it says a lot what happened when Karen died. It's not like Richard took a few years off and he had a popular career of his own, ya know? 

1 hour ago, KatieKat said:

I'd love to see that part, I watched it ages ago but don't remember

do you have a time stamp at all please?

Bryan was contracted by Caesar’s entertainment, never Britney, in some unknown capacity throughout her residency years. He and she shared a suite. When Jamie actually got sick Bryan stepped in temporarily just to cover whatever duties Jamie had in the residency. 

Archived