Black Eyeshadow Obsessed Start?

blackoutBritney

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Easy There said:

2011 was the start of messy extremely dark eyeshadow phase.

"Professionally" on stage was sometimes during POM aka 2017. She never takes it off since then not in private life nor on stage/events.

marlon brando :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

waiting 4 a real man to catch me and bring me to his castle 

5e81e6ca3524594d82cd5f6d11f29596.gif

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Yeah. She did it sometimes. But it was nicely done idk how to explain it lol.

But now she has it on her 24/7 since 2017. Its painted from her nose up to her eyebrows almost done to her cheek bones.

: ))) I get what you mean.. 

She should find stylist from overprotected, I love her eye make up there. Her eyes look really big <3 (love big eyes :D) 

6 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

: ))) I get what you mean.. 

She should find stylist from overprotected, I love her eye make up there. Her eyes look really big <3 (love big eyes :D) 

All she needs is mascara and good eyebrows. She looked her best in FTr and her makeup was minimalistic most of the time

56 minutes ago, Easy There said:

All she needs is mascara and good eyebrows. She looked her best in FTr and her makeup was minimalistic most of the time

Someone on here at the time that FTR was so heavily edited post production wise, it's very clear in some scenes. Her face is blurry 

11 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Someone on here at the time that FTR was so heavily edited post production wise, it's very clear in some scenes. Her face is blurry 

Not really. We all saw candids of her shooting FTR. she looked as equally good.

I watched FTR on TV. And she didn't look as blurry on TV. It looks as blurry due to low quality.

Archived