Jump to content

Black Eyeshadow Obsessed Start?


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Easy There said:

2011 was the start of messy extremely dark eyeshadow phase.

"Professionally" on stage was sometimes during POM aka 2017. She never takes it off since then not in private life nor on stage/events.

marlon brando :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

waiting 4 a real man to catch me and bring me to his castle 

5e81e6ca3524594d82cd5f6d11f29596.gif

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, NewDisplayName said:

I remember rehearsals ftr.. 🤔 I will check it later

Yeah. She did it sometimes. But it was nicely done idk how to explain it lol.

But now she has it on her 24/7 since 2017. Its painted from her nose up to her eyebrows almost done to her cheek bones.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Yeah. She did it sometimes. But it was nicely done idk how to explain it lol.

But now she has it on her 24/7 since 2017. Its painted from her nose up to her eyebrows almost done to her cheek bones.

: ))) I get what you mean.. 

She should find stylist from overprotected, I love her eye make up there. Her eyes look really big <3 (love big eyes :D) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

: ))) I get what you mean.. 

She should find stylist from overprotected, I love her eye make up there. Her eyes look really big <3 (love big eyes :D) 

All she needs is mascara and good eyebrows. She looked her best in FTr and her makeup was minimalistic most of the time

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
56 minutes ago, Easy There said:

All she needs is mascara and good eyebrows. She looked her best in FTr and her makeup was minimalistic most of the time

 

Someone on here at the time that FTR was so heavily edited post production wise, it's very clear in some scenes. Her face is blurry 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Someone on here at the time that FTR was so heavily edited post production wise, it's very clear in some scenes. Her face is blurry 

Not really. We all saw candids of her shooting FTR. she looked as equally good.

I watched FTR on TV. And she didn't look as blurry on TV. It looks as blurry due to low quality.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block