Danja previews demos for Britney Spears' 10th album

1 minute ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

we dont know that. personally i think she not releasing music because of the C ship. not because she is not interested  

Yes that's what I meant, as long as her father keeps controlling her career she is not interested

• Like 1

Someone should inform him that mamma ain't working. No matter how many @s

On the side note, I kinda liked what i heard. I don't know why y'all obsessing with recreating Blackout.

I don't think that they are longing for another Blackout. I like that they are experimenting musically. 2007 is long gone.

• Super Mods

I completely disdagree with you guys, I think brit and Danja definitely could create modern, contemporary Blackout 2.0, but thats not likely to happen as long as Team Con is getting involved. They are well known for limiting Britney's creativity and forcing her to record only what they delusionally deem would sell well. Britney has more talent and vision in her pinky nail than team con does all of them put together. Only once Britney is free can we hope for another Britney & Danja collab :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 8