Danja previews demos for Britney Spears' 10th album

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I do like the sound of these but by sharing this he's basically kinda gave the kiss of death to these songs, I doubt her team will use them now.

However, saying this I don't really like how he's like @ RCA & Larry - does he not know what is going on??

he sounds a little desperate to recreate the magic of Blackout..

Ya ngl I am hype AF about how hard these sound and would love like an aggressive AF britney record but you're on the nose with all of this. Majorly tone deaf.

• Like 1

She’s tired. Riling up the fans isn’t how u get the job. Like idc she’s trynna do tbh Bc thus isn’t a good look for her. What he did with with Britney was great. But that was 10 years ago. N especially with all the drama surrounding Britney idk seems kinda distasteful. Another year another danja bait aren’t we tired of this y’all

Season 3 Villanelle GIF by BBC America

We jump on him because of Britney currently cituation and he seems to be pushing the work when she doesnt really want to work right now but then almost every comment on his live was work with britney - get back with britney - show us more britney.  Make up your mind people.  Dont hate on him when we are the ones asking him for it.  His just telling us i got the beats for you guys.  When its time we know what we need to do to get the ball rolling. 

• Like 1

Danja hasn’t been fresh in years. He’s stuck in 2007.

I love Blackout, I truly do, but I never want Britney to try and recreate that album again. Besides her work with Max Martin, we’ve always gotten amazing results when Britney works with someone new. The Neptune’s on Britney, B&A on ITZ, Danja on Blackout, The Outsiders on Circus, Justin Tranter on Glory, etc. If she does return to music, I want her to work with someone new, someone she’s never recorded with before. 

Trying to recreate past magic always ends up disappointing. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

I don't think Larry or Lou have anything to do with Danja and that's a huge possibility why he never worked with Britney again.

He for sure still try sneak something, I think Britney would love to work with him again (she loves Justin Timberlake stuff).

But yeah, this screams desperation. He knows fans will eat It up anything he says.

I wouldn't say that... he spoke years ago about doing Blackout and how they were supposed to do Circus (hence KTL) as the "2.0" and then again with BJ but they didnt use his tracks. He knows Britney fans LOVE Blackout and he said he was really shocked he still gets comments years later about it. Plus he said he really loved working with Britney and kinda said she was like Michael in the studio so I think he just really knows they can make magic together that will be well recieved. 

• Like 1