Danja previews demos for Britney Spears' 10th album

these are just so awful :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

and honestly, what about britney the person? promoting himself and b10 while presumably having no idea about what’s really going on with her personally filters this guy out for me

they made absolute magic during blackout, but let’s leave him in the past as these demos sound dated and generic

Honestly, he is using Britney as a meal ticket. BLACKOUT was probably the most successful thing hes ever done..But, I feel Britney is over that..I honestly think she wants to do something with more meaning. Not just club bangers...the songs are dope though but I can't see Britney on them, I can see maybe Selena Gomez..

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Atrius said:

Honestly, he is using Britney as a meal ticket. BLACKOUT was probably the most successful thing hes ever done..But, I feel Britney is over that..I honestly think she wants to do something with more meaning. Not just club bangers...the songs are dope though but I can't see Britney on them, I can see maybe Selena Gomez..

I was about to say that the jungle song sounds like something Gomez could sing !

I wonder if he was promised or told he had a strong chance to contribute to the next album a couple years ago and thought it was about to happen, and now he's pushing for them to follow through? He needs to chill and learn about why Britney is not working right now. The songs are good but nothing to come out of hiatus for.

I don't get the hate... the beats are hot and would fit Britney's vocal range so they wouldn't have to pitch it to her sound like a chipmunk.

I'm pressed he leaked these though... he should know by now once anything is heard externally, it's an instant reject from Team Brit.

Also I only want Brit to make music if she's executive producer and drops her current team who have been doing a horrible job with managing her career.  She needs a new label as well and ditch RCA who doesn't promote legacy artists and only keeps them on their roster for namesake. She's at a point in her career where she doesn't need to be like the current younger artists on the scene, she can just release music on her own terms to streaming services as an independent label, in the genres she wants, with the producers she wants, and with the lyrics she feels passionate about, and with choreography she actually wants to perform.  I feel we would have so much more masterpieces when there's none of that redtape holding her back.

On 2/4/2021 at 9:11 PM, rennen said:

Britney and Danja will never recreate Blackout. Hyping up Britney fans and teasing them is all he has going for him. 

And ew at him saying to @RCA and @Rudolph to get vocals recorded, the song released and a video recorded. 

Does no ****er care that Britney isn't working due to being afraid of her father?! 

On 2/4/2021 at 9:14 PM, Avatar said:

Yes because Britney likes recording demos that the producer leaked to the fans beforehand. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

And this just shows out of the loop he is, can't even get in contact with her team (probably because they dont care about her making new music anymore) and Larry is hiding on a island now because he's afraid of the free movement.

What do you guys talking about?:ehidk_britney_um_eek: Brit already worked on B10,I don´t know how far she has come with the album. But her team forbid it as always. She even dyed her hair black.Blackout 2.0 was on his way.