Danja previews demos for Britney Spears' 10th album

I do like the sound of these but by sharing this he's basically kinda gave the kiss of death to these songs, I doubt her team will use them now.

However, saying this I don't really like how he's like @ RCA & Larry - does he not know what is going on??

he sounds a little desperate to recreate the magic of Blackout..

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Yeah I do think it’s a bit distasteful. More so as Larry most likely doesn’t officially manage her any longer :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Danja knows himself the songs are dead given the fact he’s fed up and just letting us hear them. However I was still excited to hear it as was so intrigued by a ‘jungle’ animalistic type theme :neydedance_purple: 

But other things need to take priority, over new music right now :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, rennen said:

Britney and Danja will never recreate Blackout. Hyping up Britney fans and teasing them is all he has going for him. 

And ew at him saying to @RCA and @Rudolph to get vocals recorded, the song released and a video recorded. 

Does no ****er care that Britney isn't working due to being afraid of her father?! 

Facts. You can’t recreate what’s already been done, just wants the clout at this point 

27 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Yeah I do think it’s a bit distasteful. More so as Larry most likely doesn’t officially manage her any longer :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Danja knows himself the songs are dead given the fact he’s fed up and just letting us hear them. However I was still excited to hear it as was so intrigued by a ‘jungle’ animalistic type theme :neydedance_purple: 

But other things need to take priority, over new music right now :typing_keyboard_computer:

You know what I noticed on my Swimming In The Stars Vinyl that arrived yesterday? It says 'Managed by Larry Rudolph & Adam Leber'. I was shocked to see Adam mentioned as I thought he was long gone and i'd hoped Larry was fired!

• Love 2

Danja is so desperate. He has been begging them to use his materials for years now. At least you tried sweaty. I'm not against him. But we need something totally different. it's not gonna happen. She didn't record anything after cancellation of Domination. Her priority is not recording new music obviousy. I think Larry is not working for her anymore. I hope we won't see Larry anytime soon. He doesn't give a **** about Brit. So educate yourself Danja and just support free Britney movement instead trying to get attention.

• Like 1

I don't think Larry or Lou have anything to do with Danja and that's a huge possibility why he never worked with Britney again.

He for sure still try sneak something, I think Britney would love to work with him again (she loves Justin Timberlake stuff).

But yeah, this screams desperation. He knows fans will eat It up anything he says.

• Like 1