Danja previews demos for Britney Spears' 10th album

Yeah, I wouldn't look too much into it guys. 

He's just frustrated as he was getting to work on new project with Britney before everything took a turn in 2019. So he has these demo's just sitting there. New music is last thing on my mind right now. But I think they sound cool. Dated? Slightly. But the are now 3 years old remember. I said in another post- I'd LOOOVE a jungle type theme. Think of the photoshoots :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

You might be thinking they are cr*p and it's 'desperate of him' etc... but he'll be inundated with tweets and DMs on a daily basis asking him to leak. So cut him some slack ha 

I think it's cool he shared. Although it ultimately means that they will never see the light of day. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

You know what this made me think. Sometime probably around 2 years ago they engaged and had interest in having the first lead to B10 with a pitched idea and high budget video type thing, and then well... you know... cship ****. He’s probably oblivious to that and getting the run around from people on the front line far away from the inner circle as they don’t know **** and are probably replying with generic *** “hopefully soon” ****. Now he’s probably getting frustrated and annoyed after being lead to believe there was gonna be a big collab and push for this new single. It’s a lot of assuming and guesswork but this is the sentiment I’m getting from his frustration. 

anyway, that second one 😍😍😍

Nothing against him, but why would he ruin his status by almost begging? Also, sorry but his sound is dated and repetitive. He reminds me of Timbaland, in the sense that he reached a peak and then he had no idea what to do. Those songs are stuck in 2008. 

Still, I find his obsession somewhat endearing. But also, he has been playing fans for years now, claiming a B10 is coming. Dude... 

It's also very ill timed. Anyways... 

55 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

He's so stupid, why would he leak a song Britney hasn't even recorded yet?

He uses Britney for trigging Britney fans to promote HIMSELF. It is kinda smart. :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme: He probably created this song with Britney in his mind, and now calling it a 'Britney demo for B10'.  While everyone knows there is no B10 in the works, this song will never be related to Britney.