WEG vs. Brand Sense — Diverted Commissions, Racketeering, and "Sneaky and Underhanded" Dealings : A Research Thread

5 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Her dad and lou registered a bunch of different company llcs for britneys income. In order to not have to pay the 35% she owes for perfume sales to whoever said they r  35% of perfume royalties, they have released the main scents to reach the obligation of the main contract, but all the side perfumes since theres a billion curious blah and fantasy etc, those deals were made underneath without the knowledge known to johnny or sbe whoever, and those funds r being funneled into one of the 75 companies her team registered...hidden under the guise of something else. Does that help or....im thinking thats where they r getting thwir number from, they havent been paid and supposedly britney has earned a billion off the perfumes alone (her brother admitted that) then where is the 350million owed to said business that got the contract for her... 

I have a feeling that's what they were doing prior to the conservatorship as well.

• Like 2

SO what I am understanding is she should have 100 million in a fund somewhere aside from this conservatorship and her estate since it started. If that's the case which it SHOULD be then it isn't as BAD as it could be.. if not that's bull****. I was saying after everything is said and done she should really have about 200 million estate TOTAL that's regardless if there was a trust in 2004 that money hasn't been touched or shouldn't have been and should've accrued some interest as well. 

Ill be honest. The fact that she apparently gave signs of not wanting to end the conservationship and her finances always made me think that she was involved in some type of fraud.  I thought it could have been done by herself at that time lol. Britney literally should have billions in her pocket. 

3 minutes ago, RAITEI said:

Ill be honest. The fact that she apparently gave signs of not wanting to end the conservationship and her finances always made me think that she was involved in some type of fraud.  I thought it could have been done by herself at that time lol. Britney literally should have billions in her pocket. 

Who do you mean? 

3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm cross-posting these threads because they inadvertently both ended up going in the same direction:

Funny how that happens when you follow the money... 

Thanks for posting these threads btw, not to fangirl or anything - but it was via one of your excellent posts that I found Exhale at all and why I decided to join (so I could keep reading). Your efforts are appreciated! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
26 minutes ago, mangotango said:

Funny how that happens when you follow the money... 

Thanks for posting these threads btw, not to fangirl or anything - but it was via one of your excellent posts that I found Exhale at all and why I decided to join (so I could keep reading). Your efforts are appreciated! 

Thank you for the kind words...And welcome! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I started doing this back in 2009...So I do hope Jordan unlocks the old threads because I'd love to see my old posts to see how far we've all come.

I went back to school to obtain my Master's in 2014, so I had stopped sleuthing for a couple of years...But I still have old email accounts and external hard drives full of old research that I need to find the time to dig up.

I create these threads mainly in the hopes that investigative journalists will stumble across them...And so that fellow sleuths can assist in compiling different sources...I don't have the budget to purchase documents right now, but if we can all pool our time and financial resources it makes it all so much easier. :)

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Meaner just dropped this on Twitter.

Somebody let me know if you see him post the source docs!

Can someone explain what it means more? He tried to sue the c-ship? Meaner posted underneath he transferred the bulk of Britney’s estate to the c-ship, does that mean from the SJB Trust? I get confused on some of the legal stuff lol :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

25 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Can someone explain what it means more? He tried to sue the c-ship? Meaner posted underneath he transferred the bulk of Britney’s estate to the c-ship, does that mean from the SJB Trust? I get confused on some of the legal stuff lol :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Yes, it means from the SJB Revocable Trust.

It sounds as if once he was made a Co-Trustee in February 2008, he transferred the bulk of the Trust over to Jamie to manage as part of the "Estate." (If we believe Adam Streisand, that could have been close to $40-million. But we don't know for sure.)

Bryan also changed the name on Britney's life insurance policy, by the looks of it, so that Jamie could control that, too.

Once Bryan did this, he apparently sued the conservatorship (I don't know why) so they bought him out as a Co-Trustee.

I'd love to see the source documents on this, because I'd like to know the reasoning behind these events...This occurred about 8 years earlier than I anticipated! I've been asking people on Twitter for the past six months when Bryan left his position as Co-Trustee, and they kept telling me around 2017/2018, just prior to Jamie Lynn becoming Trustee. When I asked why they thought this, nobody seemed to have an answer.

As usual, Meaner ends up providing the goods...He doesn't speculate like all the rest. He actually provides the goods.

EDIT: Someone just sent me the source documents. I'll go through them tonight to glean what I can out of them. Exciting times! :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

Edited by Steel Magnolia
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Yes, it means from the SJB Revocable Trust.

It sounds as if once he was made a Co-Trustee in February 2008, he transferred the bulk of the Trust over to Jamie to manage as part of the "Estate." (If we believe Adam Streisand, that could have been close to $40-million. But we don't know for sure.)

Bryan also changed the name on Britney's life insurance policy, by the looks of it, so that Jamie could control that, too.

Once Bryan did this, he apparently sued the conservatorship (I don't know why) so they bought him out as a Co-Trustee.

I'd love to see the source documents on this, because I'd like to know the reasoning behind these events...This occurred about 8 years earlier than I anticipated! I've been asking people on Twitter for the past six months when Bryan left his position as Co-Trustee, and they kept telling me around 2017/2018, just prior to Jamie Lynn becoming Trustee. When I asked why they thought this, nobody seemed to have an answer.

As usual, Meaner ends up providing the goods...He doesn't speculate like all the rest. He actually provides the goods.

EDIT: Someone just sent me the source documents. I'll go through them tonight to glean what I can out of them. Exciting times! :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

Thanks so much for the explanation! Everything coming out is unbelievable, always knew this situation was so wrong and awful but it’s getting so much darker than I could have anticipated. Looking forward to your post on the docs, thanks for the info! 

• Love 1
  • 6 months later...

Ok I was sniffing around a couple threads and thought I'd point out a couple coincidences and revive this thread

December 2006:

On 1/31/2021 at 10:20 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Johnny alleged that Britney stopped paying him in December of 2006

On 1/2/2021 at 7:39 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Dec. 11, 2006 - Spears Management, Inc. is incorporated in California with a mailing address listed in Kentwood, LA.

2011:

On 1/31/2021 at 10:20 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

in 2011, a second allegation of "diverted commissions" was made in court — this time by Brand Sense Partners, LLC. The company had brokered a deal with Elizabeth Arden to create a new line of fragrances for Britney. However, Jamie Spears and Lou M. Taylor were accused in court documents of diverting commissions from Brand Sense Partners in a "sneaky underhanded" way.

On 1/19/2022 at 9:07 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Did anyone notice from the recent documents the year that "Spears Management, Inc." had the biggest influx of cash?

"TMZ has obtained legal docs in Britney's conservatorship case, which show Britney's overall manager, Larry Rudolph, wants to give up 2% of his cut to Jamie, because daddy Spears has done such a great job -- Larry's cut is 10% of the gross."

https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

Also, if I understood correctly, in 2011 Larry gave Jaimie 3% comission of Britney's earnings, taken from LArry's own 10%? Why would he do that? It doesn't make sense to me that a manager would give up so much of his cut.

• Love 4

Something very similar to this (not as extreme) has happened to my Grand Mother. She was a successful business owner with an estate valued at upwards of over 4 Million at one time. She truly had developed dementia and was requiring around the clock care. At the time of her business selling, creating such a dramatic increase in her net worth - her financial planner and accountant and atty were all the same gentleman, who was eventually placed as her power of atty. He created fake businesses and created invoices to syphon out as much as he could. These invoices were for absurd amounts of money 1.2 million here and 400,000 there - all of which signed by my grandmother as she trusted this gentleman (without any of our knowledge). Fast forward several years,  and while the family has been taking care of our grandmother, her health begins to decline and when she passes, those designated as beneficiaries in her will were shocked as to where the papertrail landed. I know that this situation with Britney was so so much more extreme and the amounts of money were much larger - but the point being of this large comment is that people truly do create 'master plans' there are cynical monsters out there that profit from those that are vulnerable. Its disgusting! Since my grandmother signed every check - there was nothing any law suit could do - and believe me, we tried. Our grandmother was robbed BLIND, legally! Tricked and bamboozled. I can only imagine the severity of what is truly going on within the finances of Britney Spears considering the COUNTLESS amounts of leeches that are in with her family and her former conservatorship team. Aside from being a Britney STAN  - what happened to my Grandmother is a very large portion of why I am so attached into the forensic accounting in Britneys case. This is going to get messy and it is going to take sometime - the saving grace here is that Britney did not willingly sign any check and did not willingly do ANYTHING with her money in the last 13 years. Her compromising situation being in the conservatorship "a legal fiction" - is going to be what saves her and can, hopefully, recoup LARGE very LARGE amounts of her money back! 

xoxo 

• Love 7

During the Diane Sawyer interview they discussed her money. At that time she owned about 100 million in various forms. She answered Diane that an 'uncle from back home" managed that large sum of money. 

Knowing what we know now it doesn't sound so holesome anymore. 

And another thing: they always painted britney to be a spender, but the reality is she probably never did. 

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Paxton said:

Something very similar to this (not as extreme) has happened to my Grand Mother. She was a successful business owner with an estate valued at upwards of over 4 Million at one time. She truly had developed dementia and was requiring around the clock care. At the time of her business selling, creating such a dramatic increase in her net worth - her financial planner and accountant and atty were all the same gentleman, who was eventually placed as her power of atty. He created fake businesses and created invoices to syphon out as much as he could. These invoices were for absurd amounts of money 1.2 million here and 400,000 there - all of which signed by my grandmother as she trusted this gentleman (without any of our knowledge). Fast forward several years,  and while the family has been taking care of our grandmother, her health begins to decline and when she passes, those designated as beneficiaries in her will were shocked as to where the papertrail landed. I know that this situation with Britney was so so much more extreme and the amounts of money were much larger - but the point being of this large comment is that people truly do create 'master plans' there are cynical monsters out there that profit from those that are vulnerable. Its disgusting! Since my grandmother signed every check - there was nothing any law suit could do - and believe me, we tried. Our grandmother was robbed BLIND, legally! Tricked and bamboozled. I can only imagine the severity of what is truly going on within the finances of Britney Spears considering the COUNTLESS amounts of leeches that are in with her family and her former conservatorship team. Aside from being a Britney STAN  - what happened to my Grandmother is a very large portion of why I am so attached into the forensic accounting in Britneys case. This is going to get messy and it is going to take sometime - the saving grace here is that Britney did not willingly sign any check and did not willingly do ANYTHING with her money in the last 13 years. Her compromising situation being in the conservatorship "a legal fiction" - is going to be what saves her and can, hopefully, recoup LARGE very LARGE amounts of her money back! 

xoxo 

It's unbelievable how common this is, both for elderly people and also for rich people who rely on business managers etc! I know of at least a couple cases in my country of famous people who were basically conned/robbed by their managers, so no need of being disabled for being taken advantage of... that's why I'm not surprised at all if it turns out that all this mismanagement in B's finances started way before she was conserved... 

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

Is there any way we can give this info to suprise witness for her to report on...this the kevin stuff and the lufiti stuff...I feel like she is itching for something to cover and I would be very interested on a youtube series on these topics...

Someone who knows her a little bit more than me could easily reach out and share the Google doc-link, it's in her somewhere.

Not to mention just go through the threads here. Remember, many of us were actually here during that time and there is a lot of good stuff in these threads. 

• Love 1

also adding here, I know we don't trust Lutfi, but considering he was the source of some of the emails that helped the movement, I think this part of his most current twitter thread is worth pointing out:

FJqzV2zVQAEOr6l?format=jpg&name=large

and indeed there was a Sony audit in 2008. Adam Streisand even pointed that out on February 4th, 2008, as I'm sure Britney might have stressed to him.

• Love 2