WEG vs. Brand Sense — Diverted Commissions, Racketeering, and "Sneaky and Underhanded" Dealings : A Research Thread

Her family i mean Jamie being in charge of the billion $estate and choosing companies like tri star to manage it is so dificult to understand. He should hire professionals at first place if he was making decisions in her not his own favour. 

With so much money even family member can become ur worst nighmare

• Love 5
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Michael Sands:

In February 2008, following Adam Streisand's unsuccessful attempts to represent Britney, lawyer Jon Eardley filed documents with the court claiming she had been robbed. Eardley's spokesman, Michael Sands (who was also the spokesman for Sam Lutfi) claimed that RICO Act violations had taken place. He claimed the theft was on a grand scale, involving racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering, and that the theft "occurred prior to the conservatorship taking place and continues still."

Source: https://www.mtv.com/news/1582277/britney-spears-has-been-robbed-her-self-proclaimed-lawyer-insists/

Wow, an interesting article,  I read it only today. Thank you!

In papers filed Friday, Eardley claims he'll offer the court evidence that Spears has been robbed (proof of which he said he'd file under seal on Monday), and that he needed more time to meet the court's deadline but was concerned for the "emotional and physical safety of Britney," because in addition to allegedly being robbed, she's also allegedly being abused.

Sands claimed that there is an ongoing criminal investigation into the matter, but declined to say which agency was involved. As a result, he said, his office has been broken into and documents have been allegedly stolen and/or erased from his computer. "Lives have been threatened," Sands said. "People are being intimidated. It's terrorism. I don't want to make any accusations, but we're talking the financial r*** of Britney Spears."

It's all beyond shady... If it's true, then it seems like Britney was put under сship not only because they wanted to steal from her in the future, but also because they had already started stealing from her before it and wanted to save their *****... =((

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Bryan claims that he was the "top cop" of her financials until 2009.

So Bryan was either not paying attention, or Bryan was woefully out of his league.

I think her big mistake was that she let family members into the business. Her uncle, her brother...

• Love 3
  • Like 5
31 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It was about covering up her family's possible financial crimes.

Yeah, it would also explain why Britney's mother was always sitting on the fence until recently, because I think if it was only about Jaime, she would have quickly thrown him under the bus...

In any case , poor Britney... how "lucky" she is to have such a family...

• Love 4