WEG vs. Brand Sense — Diverted Commissions, Racketeering, and "Sneaky and Underhanded" Dealings : A Research Thread

13 hours ago, PrincessAkwa said:

During the Diane Sawyer interview they discussed her money. At that time she owned about 100 million in various forms. She answered Diane that an 'uncle from back home" managed that large sum of money. 

Knowing what we know now it doesn't sound so holesome anymore. 

And another thing: they always painted britney to be a spender, but the reality is she probably never did. 

Bryan addressed the uncle in this interview...It was implied that the uncle was stealing.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Applejack said:

also adding here, I know we don't trust Lutfi, but considering he was the source of some of the emails that helped the movement, I think this part of his most current twitter thread is worth pointing out:

FJqzV2zVQAEOr6l?format=jpg&name=large

and indeed there was a Sony audit in 2008. Adam Streisand even pointed that out in February 4th, 2008, as I'm sure Britney might have stressed to him.

Howard Grossman appears to be the key to it all.

I wouldn't be shocked if Rosengart has him on speed dial.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Bryan addressed the uncle in this interview...It was implied that the uncle was stealing.

which is weird, because her net worth ceased to match her earnings when Bryan took over. Unless Bryan dismantled the monkey business and the lost money started to be reflected in the numbers but I doubt that.

Plus, he prided himself to have brokered the deal between Britney and EA. And he doesn't know where the money is. But that was always a huge source of revenue for her that never really did anything to her net worth.

• Like 1
On 4/20/2021 at 9:32 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

I think what I was looking for here was whether Howard Grossman was a Bryan hire in 2003 when he became "top cop," or a Britney hire in November 2006 when she divorced Kevin.

The WEG lawsuit said that there was a belief that corporations were formed to divert commissions, and that payments to WEG had stopped around the time of the divorce — but that they hadn't received a full accounting going as far back as ITZ...So I was trying to figure out who may have formed the corporations to divert the commissions.

About this, sorry, I remembered this just now.

Britney appointed Bryan, Ivan Taback (the lawyer who helped her to set up the trust) and Stacy Smith (her business manager at the time) as successors of her trust.

https://docplayer.net/60879012-Filed-feb-caseno-bp-bpiag0gs-sectron-i-2-ivan-taback-petitioner-respectfully-presents-appoin-temporary-trustees-grant-powers.html

https://www.linkedin.com/in/stacylaurensmith

So yeah, Howard wasn't in Britney's life in 2004.

• Like 1

Apparently, I have a big year-long research project coming down the pipe that will be overseen by a Big City law firm.

Before it starts, I'd love to find the funds to purchase all of the court docs that I have listed in this thread:

I've also been contemplating reaching out to Rosengart's office before doing it...The research should benefit Britney directly, not be for the benefit of us, so I'd want to make sure nothing that I'm doing would interfere with his investigations. 

There are certain people who I suspect are part of ongoing criminal investigations, so I wouldn't want to eff that up for them in any way.

His office would likely recognize the name of the law firm I'm going to be working with, so I'd have credentials...somewhat. 

I'm just unsure if it's wise to make the jump from doing this for fun to doing this for realsies...If that makes sense?

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

That would be a great idea. A lot of useful information in these threads. Maybe you could collaborate directly with them too. Would be great if all this work was directly useful in the justice aspect. 

If I set aside a few days to research this for real, I'd want to be very careful about how I went about it...Especially because Lutfi has always been my prime target. If he's committing crimes like extortion in real time, then I have no interest in getting in the middle of that.

No working with TSW for me...I've watched her interact with Lutfi on Twitter, and unfollowed her because of it.

I've also seen some of the Twitter wars that were going on between TSW and people like Bryan Kuchar...It wasn't pretty.

I wouldn't do it for the Twitter glory or to see the work appear in a YouTube video...I'd be doing it for Britney, so I'd want to work with her legal team directly, or at least reach out to them to give them an opportunity to weigh in. If they didn't respond back, that would be on them.

• Love 8
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I had forgotten about it. To have the audacity to speak of how others have managed the estate considering what's going on is beyond me. It's very bold and not tactful at all. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Apparently, I have a big year-long research project coming down the pipe that will be overseen by a Big City law firm.

Before it starts, I'd love to find the funds to purchase all of the court docs that I have listed in this thread:

I've also been contemplating reaching out to Rosengart's office before doing it...The research should benefit Britney directly, not be for the benefit of us, so I'd want to make sure nothing that I'm doing would interfere with his investigations. 

There are certain people who I suspect are part of ongoing criminal investigations, so I wouldn't want to eff that up for them in any way.

His office would likely recognize the name of the law firm I'm going to be working with, so I'd have credentials...somewhat. 

I'm just unsure if it's wise to make the jump from doing this for fun to doing this for realsies...If that makes sense?

Go for it. Through the years I've seen many do it for the limelight, you're not one of them.  Just please be careful. As much as we're on this forum and see things unfold it's very much real life for a lot of people with a lot to lose. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Can't watch it now but I kinda feel like an idiot if that's true because I always thought the uncle who helped her set up the trust was the only one who actually had her back

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Tar_isa said:

Can't watch it now but I kinda feel like an idiot if that's true because I always thought the uncle who helped her set up the trust was the only one who actually had her back

Oh, I doubt it's true at all.

I suspect that Bryan, Larry, and Jamie swooped in following Britney's split with Johnny Wright and saw it as an opportunity to worm their way in to her finances.

Britney responded by creating the SJB Revocable Trust.

They responded with the conservatorship.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Oh, I doubt it's true at all.

I suspect that Bryan, Larry, and Jamie swooped in following Britney's split with Johnny Wright and saw it as an opportunity to worm their way in to her finances.

Britney responded by creating the SJB Revocable Trust.

They responded with the conservatorship.

Ahhhhh allright this makes waaay more sense! I misunderstood your previous comment. 

By the way the work you put down on all of this is so great, it's so helpful to so many of us and now the fact that you're considering going down another rabbit hole and letting M.R. know in case you might help, and just how obvious it is you're not doing it for clout, it's just amazing so thank you. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

If I set aside a few days to research this for real, I'd want to be very careful about how I went about it...Especially because Lutfi has always been my prime target. If he's committing crimes like extortion in real time, then I have no interest in getting in the middle of that.

No working with TSW for me...I've watched her interact with Lutfi on Twitter, and unfollowed her because of it.

I've also seen some of the Twitter wars that were going on between TSW and people like Bryan Kuchar...It wasn't pretty.

I wouldn't do it for the Twitter glory or to see the work appear in a YouTube video...I'd be doing it for Britney, so I'd want to work with her legal team directly, or at least reach out to them to give them an opportunity to weigh in. If they didn't respond back, that would be on them.

You could try. Going by their latest document, they're scratching the surface on Britneyology, especially in Lutfi matters. You have the archives and the credentials.

• Love 2

If I spent a few days purchasing docs and treating this like a real research project...I would inevitably end up on Twitter, because it would be necessary (I would think) to share the docs publicly at times. 

Before I do that...

Can someone help explain the Twitter wars that were going on within "the movement" a few months back?

I wasn't on Twitter at the time, but only started to get a glimpse into it because Bryan Kuchar and I started following each other on Twitter and Instagram...I had no idea who he was, and he has no idea who I am. We just interacted a few times through DM's. I didn't realize who he was until six months later.

When I started to see Bryan go IN on people like TSW it made me thankful I never got involved...People like Leanne Simmons seem very sweet and like a true ally to Britney, but not everyone does.

So...

Bryan is affiliated with a lawyer who works with LFB? Is that correct?

And Meaner and LFB appear to work together?

At this time...Who does everyone think LFB works with in the background? Lynne's side?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Tar_isa said:

Ahhhhh allright this makes waaay more sense! I misunderstood your previous comment. 

By the way the work you put down on all of this is so great, it's so helpful to so many of us and now the fact that you're considering going down another rabbit hole and letting M.R. know in case you might help, and just how obvious it is you're not doing it for clout, it's just amazing so thank you. 

In real life, I work with...how to put this...marginalized people? So there's a huge emphasis on putting the power into their hands, and making sure the work benefits them.

It's very easy to get swept up in the romanticism of activism, but left unchecked, that can spiral out of control pretty easily. Some people end up using the activism to elevate their careers or boost their egos by gaining huge social media followings. Over the past 20 years I've watched it happen over and over, and have learned the hard way by getting swept up myself...So now I'm constantly having to check myself in real life, and ask myself who my work benefits...Me or the client?

Now that Rosengart is at the helm...I feel as if the work should fit into his overall goals and his narrative. He's always going to allow his client (Britney) guide his work, so if he gives a green light or a red light, then I would respect his advice.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Oh, I doubt it's 

5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

If I spent a few days purchasing docs and treating this like a real research project...I would inevitably end up on Twitter, because it would be necessary (I would think) to share the docs publicly at times. 

Before I do that...

Can someone help explain the Twitter wars that were going on within "the movement" a few months back?

I wasn't on Twitter at the time, but only started to get a glimpse into it because Bryan Kuchar and I started following each other on Twitter and Instagram...I had no idea who he was, and he has no idea who I am. We just interacted a few times through DM's. I didn't realize who he was until six months later.

When I started to see Bryan go IN on people like TSW it made me thankful I never got involved...People like Leanne Simmons seem very sweet and like a true ally to Britney, but not everyone does.

So...

Bryan is affiliated with a lawyer who works with LFB? Is that correct?

And Meaner and LFB appear to work together?

At this time...Who does everyone think LFB works with in the background? Lynne's side?

I know nothing about it.  I recently activated Twitter again. 

However if you need help with purchasing documents let me know which ones and from what case numbers.  I used to have a user id in LA superiour court but it's several years ago and I honestly put this aside for many years.

Just reach out in DMs if you do. I really prefer to fly under the radar. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, PrincessAkwa said:

I know nothing about it.  I recently activated Twitter again. 

However if you need help with purchasing documents let me know which ones and from what case numbers.  I used to have a user id in LA superiour court but it's several years ago and I honestly put this aside for many years.

Just reach out in DMs if you do. I really prefer to fly under the radar. 

I saw that you followed me on Twitter when I searched the hashtag #BritneySuperSleuths...I didn't realize how effective that hashtag would be. Or how quick it would pop up on Google!

• Haha 1