Person who watched the New York Times documentary spills some information - Fe is confident Britney will tell her story one day

31 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

What I'm trying to figure out right now is whether Bryan transferred the money in the Trust over to the Estate for Jamie to manage, or if the majority of it remained in the Trust and has gone untouched all of this time.

Here is Meaner03's summary about it

• Love 2
1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

Is it possible that her estate is not her entire net worth? Could she have an account not embodied by the estate? I've always wondered this.

I think it's not possible, cuz net worth is what you own minus what you owe... of course, something may be undeclared, but it will not be legal...

But I could be wrong.

UPD.  Sorry I misunderstood your question. Yeah, it's possible, but it still can't be more than 58M(her net worth), since it's the total value of everything she owns, according to docs

On 1/28/2021 at 11:51 PM, Bundy said:

My point was not why she records these. Shes isolated, shes bored af home, probably alone most of the time... We all do quirky things sometimes inside our homes, the difference is we most of the time wouldnt post them online and we arent famous followed by 27m people and under a cship, being called crazy since 2007. I dont think Britney edit these videos anyway and the editing is rather off. Anyway, my pont is, why her team keep posting these? They see Britney being dragged all the time bc of these, shes being mocked and ridiculed, even by public figures. They keep posting and dont turn the comments off. The company that IS in charge of her posts is owned by none other than Jamie, and then he tried to use her instagram to say he was worried about her. Do u see where im coming from? They want to expose her and its working, people use these videos to justify the cship. I dont care why she records these tbh, i would never try to paint her in any way bc of her instagram, but even her dad, who shes fighting, has tried to use the same against her in the past. So yeah, If she had anyone on her side they would say for her to not record these, not bc theres anything wrong with her dancing, but bc this is what her team want. 

Lol im against the cship even in 2008. I dont think Britney is dumb, but I think she has been abused, taken advantage of, controlled, and like she even said, has been threatned and manipulated. It doesnt matter if shes smart when shes isolated in a ****ed up situation where she doesnt have rights or a voice. She doesnt have access to her money or the outside world. She has been in this for 13 years. She could even have a stockholm syndrome by now for all the gaslighting she has endured. This isnt her fault at all, this doesnt mean shes not capable of or cant get better, but she has been treated like a racehorse, her family belittle her and shes treated like a child. If shes clueless about smt, is bc she has been vulnerable to all these leeches for over a decade. This could happen to anyone, just look at people who have been abused in any way. 

Isnt weird that her lawyer said she could say some things about her dad, but its like hes preventing her from doing? Is her lawyer covering his ***? She doesnt even attend the hearings about herself, so yeah, who knows what her lawyer says to her. We cant even know what she really thinks about this. Everyone can talk about her but herself. Im forever skeptical of all these people that are ok with her working, but not managing her own life, career and money like she should be doing. 

Btw I never meant shes unstable, and even If she was, that would be the cship fault. Sadly she doesnt have rights, so even If that was the case, that she wasnt better, it wouldnt be her fault at all. 

I bet she has accepted their "help" for too many times and they deceived her. She probably did things bc of her kids, for more "freedom", money or whatever. Britney doesnt own anything, she needs appproval for everything, and thats how they manipulate her to do what they want. I just hope she keeps refusing to work and wont give in, even tho I can only imagine how hard it must be for her. 

Imo if she can work, drive, do plastic surgery and depose, she doesnt need this ****. She only needed people who were there for her once in her life and not wanting smt from her. She needed support and not to be seen as cash cow. They cant have both ways, saying she was deemed mentally incapable but then being perfect able and an adult to work, tour, promote and earn millions she cant control. 

However I understand why in Britney's mind she doesn't want to go to court again. Think about it. Every time she has been there she has lost. The custody hearings etc. Why put herself through that again she must wonder. 

2 hours ago, Marlean said:

However I understand why in Britney's mind she doesn't want to go to court again. Think about it. Every time she has been there she has lost. The custody hearings etc. Why put herself through that again she must wonder. 

I understand, but If she went (even tho her lawyer seems to be preventing her from going bc he said smt like she wished to say some things about Jamie) she could say to the judge what she wanted and all this bs about hearsay would stop. Jamie is using everything to stall this forever. I know it must be difficult for her, but its so ****ed up that everyone can speak but her. She really doesnt have a voice. We only can know some things thru her lawyer, and hes a shady one. 

On 1/29/2021 at 10:54 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

Agreed 100%.

Bryan has always been a mystery for me, but this interview just cleared everything up.

If Lou thought it was a good PR move to put him out there on camera to calm the fanbase, she clearly misjudged.

I need to watch this again, because he gave away some good clues as to how the financial side of things was run leading up to the conservatorship.

If Bryan oversaw her money leading right up to 2009, and he was responsible for brand development for things like perfumes and dolls...

How was it that Britney was broke? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

There's something super fishy about it. All of it.

Before this interview many fans thought he wasnt jealous of her like JL and that he should be on her side. No need to say they were really disappointed and Bryan was dragged thru the mud. 

I think Lou or Jamie thought itd be good to put Bryan bc he was discreet and fans didnt hate him... They only made Bryan be hated too lmfao after that interview, he disappeared once again. 

Btw, I just saw that on that Diane Sawyer interview in 2003 Britney said an uncle managed her money, did u ever hear about that? And on the same Interview, once again they say she has 100m. 

Whats funny about Bryan is claiming her brand was worth 1B or idk how much and then playing dumb about her fortune. Like u said, people were probably already taking advantage of her money before 2008. Many things dont add up. 

On 1/30/2021 at 4:18 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

The figures we see on a daily basis are only for the Estate, which represents everything she's made since the conservatorship began.

Imo it still wouldnt make sense why she only has 57-59m attached to the cship. According to forbes, in only 7 years of the cship (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016), she made almost 300m. Not to mention the other years she wasnt on the list, but probably still made 10-20m each year. So wheres the rest of that money?

35 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Before this interview many fans thought he wasnt jealous of her like JL and that he should be on her side. No need to say they were really disappointed and Bryan was dragged thru the mud. 

I think Lou or Jamie thought itd be good to put Bryan bc he was discreet and fans didnt hate him... They only made Bryan be hated too lmfao after that interview, he disappeared once again. 

Btw, I just saw that on that Diane Sawyer interview in 2003 Britney said an uncle managed her money, did u ever hear about that? And on the same Interview, once again they say she has 100m. 

Whats funny about Bryan is claiming her brand was worth 1B or idk how much and then playing dumb about her fortune. Like u said, people were probably already taking advantage of her money before 2008. Many things dont add up. 

21 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Imo it still wouldnt make sense why she only has 57-59m attached to the cship. According to forbes, in only 7 years of the cship (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016), she made almost 300m. Not to mention the other years she wasnt on the list, but probably still made 10-20m each year. So wheres the rest of that money?

I'm re-listening to Bryan's interview right now and making notes.

To say he's playing dumb is an severe understatement.

Get ready for a new thread soon. :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Very interesting! I have to say, I'm very much looking forward to this documentary, and I usually don't pay attention to conservatorship related content. when it comes to Britney, just 'cause it makes me sad and it's just overall frustrating seeing her go through this for the last 13 years.

Probably dumb question, but does anyone know when this is airing?