Person who watched the New York Times documentary spills some information - Fe is confident Britney will tell her story one day

I swear to go if anyone attacks Fe, they will have to deal with me! Not everything needs to be attacked that is said by someone! That being said, I think her saying that she doesn't know what a C-ship is, is more to defend Britney as saying she doesn't need one knowing her age and what she is capable off.

however let's all wait till we see the docu for ourselfs and what is actually said in what context and tone.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Oh, c'mon folks.

Felicia and Bryan know exactly what a conservatorship is. 

Jamie cuts people off.

They're playing stupid so as not to invoke Jamie's wrath. :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

He's not out the door yet, so they've got to walk gently if they still want access to Britney. 

It's hard for me to see why Bryan has to play dumb. He is her brother, I don't think Jamie can simply cut Bryan off her life.

And If we remember his most recent awful interview, I'd say he has Dicaprio's talent If he was just acting when he justified at least three times why Britney needs the c-ship.

They're playing stupid for other reasons... In my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Leader
15 hours ago, Slayer said:

“Her mother would do whatever it took, personally and for the family’s sake, for Britney to be a star,” Kaiman recounts. “I never talked to her father. The only thing Jamie ever said to me was, ‘My daughter is going to be so rich she’s going to buy me a boat.’ That’s all I’m going to say about Jamie.”

:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

It's hard for me to see why Bryan has to play dumb. He is her brother, I don't think Jamie can simply cut Bryan off her life.

And If we remember his most recent awful interview, I'd say he has Dicaprio's talent If he was just acting when he justified at least three times why Britney needs the c-ship.

They're playing stupid for other reasons... In my opinion.

So here's a question...

Why did Bryan disappear from her side in Vegas? He was with her non-stop for a while, but then disappeared after the original MM video fiasco.

And why was Bryan removed as co-trustee of the SJB Trust and replaced with Jamie Lynn?

I smell a falling out between him and Jamie...

I just haven't found a way yet to prove it.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So here's a question...

Why did Bryan disappear from her side in Vegas? He was with her non-stop for a while, but then disappeared after the original MM video fiasco.

And why was Bryan removed as co-trustee of the SJB Trust and replaced with Jamie Lynn?

He was fishing and hunting with Jamie recently so they’re just fine 

1 minute ago, PZHSB said:

He was fishing and hunting with Jamie recently so they’re just fine 

Well, Britney and Lynne would spend time around him, too, even when Lynne was on the outs with him and Britney was stuck with him as her conservator.

I get the sense that they're a volatile family, with a lot of "highs" and a lot of "lows."

It makes me incredibly angry knowing that Streisand was tossed off the case and at this point, years later, everyone can see that Jaime is not the right person for this role, even without debating the need or not of the conservatorship. 

I don't understand why he can't file some sort of ethics probe or something... If other lawyers can do that amongst their peers when something doesn't seem right, why is there no accountability for judges? There should be more oversight. 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Forever222 said:

I can believe she didn’t know what a c-ship is. Just like all her family and everyone she works with. They all just accepted it and her father’s team used gas lighting techniques or simply removed anyone who questioned otherwise. It worked for 12 years. 

And 13 years later she still doesnt know? Even tho Lynne called the cship an impossible dream on her book and that she has worked with team con until 2020? Shes close to Lynne and has worked for team con from 2011-2020. I dont buy for a sec, shes playing dumb like Bryan did so she wont say anything to put team con on a bad light. Shes talking bc team con allowed her to. The fact shes only speaking about the past shows that. Btw, she even follows Lou on instagram and she was involved in a play that Lou had her hands on. 

15 hours ago, elodiebeaaa said:

I am relieved that this won't be some bogus documentary about the instagram conspiracy theories.

Btw do we know for a fact that Fe is still super close to Britney? Is she regarded as the most reliable person in Britney's orbit?

I dont think they are, but she has worked with team con all these years on FFT, POM, on the zone mess and on the play Lou had smt to do with. Shes close to Lynne that is still close to Jamie, and she follows Lou on instagram, so theres that. If shes speaking is bc team con allowed her to, probably bc they know she isnt hated by the fans. She wont say anything to make team con look like the devils they are, thats why shes only speaking about the past and playing dumb not knowing what a cship is. 

3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So here's a question...

His relationship with Jamie might be as toxic as Britney with Jamie. Love and hate with the same intensity. Bryan and Britney are from an abusive home (Lynne implied) and Jamie has a lot to do with that.

I think Bryan and his daughter lived with Britney until she started to date again. When the boyfriend was appearing on her social media more and more, Bryan and her niece were disappearing from Brit social media and "life"... Even for candids, we never saw Britney with Bryan and his daughter ever again, only with the boyfriend and her sons (2017-2018 I mean). I think Bryan was there to keep an eye on Britney and after they found someone else to do It, Bryan's gone.

I don't know If Jamie trusts JL more than Bryan, but Bryan mentality based on that interview is basically the same as Jamie's.

If he was lying he is an impressive liar because he showed signs of the same misogyny Jamie and his lawyers keep spreading about Britney being "incompetent".

• Like 3

Idt Britney was ever prepared what fame and money can do to people. I mean when her family talks about her they dont see her as their daughter or their sister bc honestly that may be what she is biologically but she was so busy she could have never developed the "normal family" dynamics. Like with Bryan you can tell he doesnt treat her like it's his sister but when he talks about jamie lynn he does. I mean this is what happens when you have a stage mom and a family that wants money so bad. They could have had her work hard on her studies and make money else how but they wanted more a whole lot more. They saw britney had a a talent and said screw what fame could do to her. In my opinion they deserve this, but unfortunately Britney is paying the price for it not them.

End note but man the world is so ****ed. Everyone wants so much money and wealth and never appreciates what they have. I am a happy person because I know my life could be so much worse. Would extra money lower my stress yeah but stress is part of survival. With these celebrities they get hooked on ***** because their survival is basically for the most part guaranteed so their never in that fight for you life and work harder to ensure you and their families can survive. Greed is ruining the world exaggerated by social media and most people have far less money than you think. Dont be put off by their materialistic items bc remember they have to pay for those things. Smart people know wealth isnt defined by items but by a person's resources. 

• Like 4

I'm really torn on the Fe Involvement.

We haven't seen the documentary yet but if she really plays dumb as if she didn't know what a conservatorship is she needs to be call out for. NDA's or not. If she really didn't want to get in trouble then she shouldn't have agreed to it in the first place. We all know why we fell in love with Britney, the world doesn't need to know about the Britney back then - they need to know what's going on NOW! 

We all know what a conservatorship is after a few days of Google and some research. I LIKE Fe, but who is she trying to fool?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I remembered the Bryan interview too. I knew she wouldn't really say any relevant thing but the fact she says she has no idea what a c-ship is...

She is "allegedly" Britney's friend and doesn't know much about her friend more than a decade c-ship?

And we can't forget Fe worked for The Zone, a project we know now Britney didn't want to be involved at all.

Felicia represents the family for this documentary, she probably was well trained to say certain things.

What excites me more is to think Felicia and the Spears will watch others dragging Jamie and the Britney Gram girls speaking about Free Britney. Poor cats, after the doc they will pay the price for the Spears anger issues.felicia GIF

Like Bryan, they allowed her to speak bc they know she isnt hated by the fans. Bryan played dumb, pretended to not know much about the cship and talked more about money and JL. Ofc with Bryan it backfired and he had to go back being silent again on Louisianas swamps like the irrelevant flop hes. Felicia will only talk about the past, so she wont say anything to put team con on the bad light they surely deserved to be put on. 

Lol the fact Britney is in this for 13 years, Lynne called the cship an impossible dream on her book, saying they planned for weeks, and Felicia worked with team con for like more than 10 years of Britneys cship, and she still pretends not to understand? If someone I was so close to, was put under a cship that had its own movement, id google the **** out of it, even If mama bear Lynne pretended it was all fine and we are all a bunch of crazy liars. Do they think we are stupid or what??? 

She is overflooded all the time with britney content, shes constantly engaging with the fans, reading up on and checking for Britney on instagram. People say she interacts with Free Britney and cship pages lol 

She was vip tour back stage for femme fatale and vip backstage manager for like 5 years in vegas. She was part of the zone mess Britney didnt want anything to do with and also was involved on the play Lou was (btw she follows Lou on instagram). And after all that, she still didnt have the curiosity to search about Britneys case? Yeah right :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

exactly that, shes there to represent team con and Britneys family who are all very much hated to be on smt without getting questioned and dragged to the pits of hell afterwards.

i hope that FreeBritney girl or the gram girls really asked some good questions about Jamie and this whole scam. I hope it gets under the Spears clan's skin. We all know they are a bunch of narcissist who lacks empathy. 

oh no, not the cats :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: I hope they run away from that wacko family. 

10 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Who do we know that could give more love, passion, and advocacy than fe!? NO ONE! I will believe 100% in every syllable that comes out of her mouth regarding Britney. She would NEVER lie about Britney. Nor would she EVER allow herself to be bought out.

She has worked with team con all these years, until last year on a play Lou had smt to do with. She was also involved with the zone mess. Shes speaking about the past to not talk ill about team con. And they probably let her speak, like Bryan was allowed last year and didnt say **** about the cship. 

11 minutes ago, Bundy said:

She has worked with team con all these years, until last year on a play Lou had smt to do with. She was also involved with the zone mess. Shes speaking about the past to not talk ill about team con. And they probably let her speak, like Bryan was allowed last year and didnt say **** about the cship. 

Maybe she did get team con approval. But I know she wouldn’t go through with it if it wasn’t okay with Britney over anyone else. Fe is genuine and authentic and I don’t like the people here trying to spin her into something negative when she’s one of the only good things in Britney’s life despite whatever lies in the past. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

His relationship with Jamie might be as toxic as Britney with Jamie. Love and hate with the same intensity. Bryan and Britney are from an abusive home (Lynne implied) and Jamie has a lot to do with that.

I think Bryan and his daughter lived with Britney until she started to date again. When the boyfriend was appearing on her social media more and more, Bryan and her niece were disappearing from Brit social media and "life"... Even for candids, we never saw Britney with Bryan and his daughter ever again, only with the boyfriend and her sons (2017-2018 I mean). I think Bryan was there to keep an eye on Britney and after they found someone else to do It, Bryan's gone.

I don't know If Jamie trusts JL more than Bryan, but Bryan mentality based on that interview is basically the same as Jamie's.

If he was lying he is an impressive liar because he showed signs of the same misogyny Jamie and his lawyers keep spreading about Britney being "incompetent".

I have a feeling Bryan took over the "tour manager" position from Jamie at a certain point.

That point would have been the start of the Glory era, when Britney told Mario Lopez she had "Daddy issues" that were in the past or "behind her." It would have followed the period where Britney was wearing "You Don't Own Me" t-shirts and "BOSS" hats on stage. As Bryan entered, Jamie disappeared to Nashville to be with Jamie Lynn.

Around this time Britney would have gained Karen Kwak as her Executive Producer, and then filmed the original MM video and photographed the original artwork with the chains. 

It wasn't long after the Slumber Party video when Bryan disappeared, and Sam appeared. I honestly hadn't made the connection between Sam appearing and Bryan disappearing...But I also don't believe Sam was brought in by accident. He'd already appeared in the Fifth Harmony video — a group managed by Larry Rudolph.

We also don't know why Jamie Lynn was suddenly brought in as a co-trustee over the SJB Trust, or know why Bryan would vacate that position after being in charge of it since 2004.

There are so many questions...

But either way, I don't understand why Britney's family has to be so over-involved in her finances and career, especially when their family dynamic is known in the past to be toxic.

Oh, wait...Yes, I do.

The conservatorship. :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

• Love 2