Person who watched the New York Times documentary spills some information - Fe is confident Britney will tell her story one day

16 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

This is going to be a good documentary. Fe’s comment about not knowing what a conservatorship is kinda threw me off. Either Jamie had them all convinced he knew what he was doing, or she’s super naive. 

Is she going to play clueless about it like Bryan did? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

not her being interviewed by the NYT about Britneys case and then saying she doesnt understand what a cship is. 

3 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I agree people like to attack it's like Billy B said people don't speak out cause the Army goes on attack so quickly.  Fe has been great doesn't deserve to be attacked by this fan base if she doesn't sit there spilling tea she probably isn't at liberty to discuss.

We love common sense :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, edamamebeans said:

"The only thing Jamie ever said to me was, ‘My daughter is going to be so rich she’s going to buy me a boat.’ That’s all I’m going to say about Jamie.”

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Disgusting. 

Also I’m looking forward to hearing what Fi has to say. She’s known Britney for so long so it’ll be interesting.

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

This is going to be a good documentary. Fe’s comment about not knowing what a conservatorship is kinda threw me off. Either Jamie had them all convinced he knew what he was doing, or she’s super naive. 

I definitely feel like it’s her way of avoiding being asked about it in a very polite way... I live in the south and it’s common here to divert and act naive about something when trying to avoid it. 

• Like 4