Person who watched the New York Times documentary spills some information - Fe is confident Britney will tell her story one day

37 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

I am relieved that this won't be some bogus documentary about the instagram conspiracy theories.

Btw do we know for a fact that Fe is still super close to Britney? Is she regarded as the most reliable person in Britney's orbit?

Fe is still close to Lynne so I’m sure she still interacts with Britney and knows her feelings about this storm. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Bundy said:

Is she going to play clueless about it like Bryan did? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

not her being interviewed by the NYT about Britneys case and then saying she doesnt understand what a cship is. 

I remembered the Bryan interview too. I knew she wouldn't really say any relevant thing but the fact she says she has no idea what a c-ship is...

She is "allegedly" Britney's friend and doesn't know much about her friend more than a decade c-ship?

And we can't forget Fe worked for The Zone, a project we know now Britney didn't want to be involved at all.

Felicia represents the family for this documentary, she probably was well trained to say certain things.

What excites me more is to think Felicia and the Spears will watch others dragging Jamie and the Britney Gram girls speaking about Free Britney. Poor cats, after the doc they will pay the price for the Spears anger issues.felicia GIF

• Like 1

Very interesting! I have to say, I'm very much looking forward to this documentary, and I usually don't pay attention to conservatorship related content. when it comes to Britney, just 'cause it makes me sad and it's just overall frustrating seeing her go through this for the last 13 years.

9 hours ago, Slayer said:

Speaking out for the first time in years, Culotta admits in the documentary that she “didn’t then nor do I now understand what a conservatorship is.”

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

I do appreciate her saying she knows Britney is capable, however, don't play dumb and say you don't know what a conservatorship is when you were there before it and after it. I understand she probably can't say much because of an NDA but if that's the case she should have just said that. That alone would be more powerful than claiming not to understand what it is. 

I am anxious to see what Vivien Thoreen had to say and it's interesting there's no quotes from her yet. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, elodiebeaaa said:

I am relieved that this won't be some bogus documentary about the instagram conspiracy theories.

Btw do we know for a fact that Fe is still super close to Britney? Is she regarded as the most reliable person in Britney's orbit?

Who do we know that could give more love, passion, and advocacy than fe!? NO ONE! I will believe 100% in every syllable that comes out of her mouth regarding Britney. She would NEVER lie about Britney. Nor would she EVER allow herself to be bought out.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Bundy said:

Is she going to play clueless about it like Bryan did? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

not her being interviewed by the NYT about Britneys case and then saying she doesnt understand what a cship is. 

I thought the same thing. How can so many people be clueless about the legal issues a conservatoryship does? I mean I feel like they are just playing dumb for the sake of not having to support either side. (They're too dependent on this going as it has so the money keeps rolling in.) I mean anyone can do a quick google search and understand what it means but playing clueless also means that they probably don't inform Britney about what this means and what rights she has. And THAT I feel is the worst part of all this. I mean this is something that isn't meant to last years... period. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Heitorzinho said:

I like your view and opinions on the whole situation... what do you think of this? Do you think the documentary will be positive for Britney? I think in general it might be...

I'm wondering if Ingham has officially been approved to bring on Loeb & Loeb to help fight the conservatorship?

If he has, this doc may actually have been instigated by them.

Adam Streisand is no longer with Loeb & Loeb, but he surely must still have a relationship with them.

The fact that Adam appears prominently in the promotion of the doc tells me this is going to be a very positive thing for her.

• Love 1
  • Like 3