Person who watched the New York Times documentary spills some information - Fe is confident Britney will tell her story one day

8 hours ago, Marlean said:

I thought the same thing. How can so many people be clueless about the legal issues a conservatoryship does? I mean I feel like they are just playing dumb for the sake of not having to support either side. (They're too dependent on this going as it has so the money keeps rolling in.) I mean anyone can do a quick google search and understand what it means but playing clueless also means that they probably don't inform Britney about what this means and what rights she has. And THAT I feel is the worst part of all this. I mean this is something that isn't meant to last years... period. 

They are playing dumb, both Bryan and Felicia have worked with team con in the past few years. Felicia was part of the zone and on the play with Lou, someone she even follows on instagram. Shes close to Lynne who called the cship an impossible dream on her book. She was allowed to speak bc they know fans dont hate her, shes talking about the past to not put team con on a bad light. I dont even think shes that close to Britney now, she probably hears about Britney from Lynne or smt, we all know how isolated Britney is and they were super close until 2004ish. 

I think Britney is completely manipulated by everyone around her, including her own lawyer. She keeps recording these videos that everyone and their mothers mock and try to use to justify her cship, even her dad tried. I dont think any of these people care that much or want the cship to end bc they all benefit from it. Thats why that even If Jamie gets out, i wont support her brand until shes free. If shes that unfit to rule her life, protect her, stop exposing her with an instagram to set a narrative to point her some type of way, and stop making her work when she cant even buy smt without being approved. She lives with 12k a year for personal spending. If people were on her side, they wouldnt expose her like that, allowing her to get dragged every single day on instagram, and Jamie wouldnt be talking only about money, wanting her to resume her career. So even If she says shes ok with the cship in the future, i wont buy. I would think she doesnt know that shes under a cship for people that cant provide for themselves, but there shes providing for others. I would think maybe she doesnt even know she can file asking to end. I wouldnt think she was threatned and manipulated like she said she was in the past. I would think that she doesnt know that only bc she might have some issues, it doesnt mean she needs a cship for people that have dementia and are old. I dont believe for a sec she would be ok with all this If she talked to lawyers and doctors who didnt have anything to do with the cship and saw the abuse in her case. 

But the fact she cant speak about it tells me that she knows shes being abused, even If she doesnt understand that her dad isnt the only problem with the whole situation. I think shes isolated for a reason, thats how they manipulate her. 

She was set from the start, the fact her rights were violated from the start and then they put her to work right after being hospitalized tell me the cship was wrong since the beginning, and thats why in the first year she was already miserable on the FTR and trying to get help from a photographer and a lawyer. They never really wanted to help her, but to control her so they could all profit off her, like they all did all these years, while shes isolated and living with an allowance. 

14 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Maybe she did get team con approval. But I know she wouldn’t go through with it if it wasn’t okay with Britney over anyone else. Fe is genuine and authentic and I don’t like the people here trying to spin her into something negative when she’s one of the only good things in Britney’s life despite whatever lies in the past. 

I wonder if Felicia is even close to Britney these days and knows how she feels, maybe she only knows about her from Lynne. The fact Felicia is pretending not to know what a cship is, is to not put team con an a bad light. Im not saying shes a bad person and wants Britney to suffer, but she doesnt have problems with team con either. She worked with them all these years. Shes like on the fence like Lynne is. 

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

They are playing dumb, both Bryan and Felicia have worked with team con in the past few years. Felicia was part of the zone and on the play with Lou, someone she even follows on instagram. Shes close to Lynne who called the cship an impossible dream on her book. She was allowed to speak bc they know fans dont hate her, shes talking about the past to not put team con on a bad light. I dont even think shes that close to Britney now, she probably hears about Britney from Lynne or smt, we all know how isolated Britney is and they were super close until 2004ish. 

I think Britney is completely manipulated by everyone around her, including her own lawyer. She keeps recording these videos that everyone and their mothers mock and try to use to justify her cship, even her dad tried. I dont think any of these people care that much or want the cship to end bc they all benefit from it. Thats why that even If Jamie gets out, i wont support her brand until shes free. If shes that unfit to rule her life, protect her, stop exposing her with an instagram to set a narrative to point her some type of way, and stop making her work when she cant even buy smt without being approved. She lives with 12k a year for personal spending. If people were on her side, they wouldnt expose her like that, allowing her to get dragged every single day on instagram, and Jamie wouldnt be talking only about money, wanting her to resume her career. So even If she says shes ok with the cship in the future, i wont buy. I would think she doesnt know that shes under a cship for people that cant provide for themselves, but there shes providing for others. I would think maybe she doesnt even know she can file asking to end. I wouldnt think she was threatned and manipulated like she said she was in the past. I would think that she doesnt know that only bc she might have some issues, it doesnt mean she needs a cship for people that have dementia and are old. I dont believe for a sec she would be ok with all this If she talked to lawyers and doctors who didnt have anything to do with the cship and saw the abuse in her case. 

But the fact she cant speak about it tells me that she knows shes being abused, even If she doesnt understand that her dad isnt the only problem with the whole situation. I think shes isolated for a reason, thats how they manipulate her. 

She was set from the start, the fact her rights were violated from the start and then they put her to work right after being hospitalized tell me the cship was wrong since the beginning, and thats why in the first year she was already miserable on the FTR and trying to get help from a photographer and a lawyer. They never really wanted to help her, but to control her so they could all profit off her, like they all did all these years, while shes isolated and living with an allowance. 

I think Britney posts these videos because she literally likes them. She is weird and that is okay. It’s like a mom doing random stuff they think is cool but it’s sort of cringe sometimes. 

If you really are saying Britney literally is has no clue what is going on with anything. You basically are pro-cship without knowing. That is what they say to keep it in place. Your wording of what is you think is happening makes Britney look unstable tbh 

I think Britney is out of touch with reality. She doesn’t know what is normal because she has never lived a normal life. Which is what I think your saying? So maybe she can be manipulated but I don’t think to the extreme. 

Britney has shown growth this decade and I don’t see why they can’t let her take control. Especially since what we heard it seems like she will accept help if she needs it. Shows she is aware. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2
22 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I think Britney posts these videos because she literally likes them. She is weird and that is okay. It’s like a mom doing random stuff they think is cool but it’s sort of cringe sometimes. 

If you really are saying Britney literally is has no clue what is going on with anything. You basically are pro-cship without knowing. That is what they say to keep it in place. Your wording of what is you think is happening makes Britney look unstable tbh 

I think Britney is out of touch with reality. She doesn’t know what is normal because she has never lived a normal life. Which is what I think your saying? So maybe she can be manipulated but I don’t think to the extreme. 

Britney has shown growth this decade and I don’t see why they can’t let her take control. Especially since what we heard it seems like she will accept help if she needs it. Shows she is aware. 

This.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

My point was not why she records these. Shes isolated, shes bored af home, probably alone most of the time... We all do quirky things sometimes inside our homes, the difference is we most of the time wouldnt post them online and we arent famous followed by 27m people and under a cship, being called crazy since 2007. I dont think Britney edit these videos anyway and the editing is rather off. Anyway, my pont is, why her team keep posting these? They see Britney being dragged all the time bc of these, shes being mocked and ridiculed, even by public figures. They keep posting and dont turn the comments off. The company that IS in charge of her posts is owned by none other than Jamie, and then he tried to use her instagram to say he was worried about her. Do u see where im coming from? They want to expose her and its working, people use these videos to justify the cship. I dont care why she records these tbh, i would never try to paint her in any way bc of her instagram, but even her dad, who shes fighting, has tried to use the same against her in the past. So yeah, If she had anyone on her side they would say for her to not record these, not bc theres anything wrong with her dancing, but bc this is what her team want. 

Lol im against the cship even in 2008. I dont think Britney is dumb, but I think she has been abused, taken advantage of, controlled, and like she even said, has been threatned and manipulated. It doesnt matter if shes smart when shes isolated in a ****ed up situation where she doesnt have rights or a voice. She doesnt have access to her money or the outside world. She has been in this for 13 years. She could even have a stockholm syndrome by now for all the gaslighting she has endured. This isnt her fault at all, this doesnt mean shes not capable of or cant get better, but she has been treated like a racehorse, her family belittle her and shes treated like a child. If shes clueless about smt, is bc she has been vulnerable to all these leeches for over a decade. This could happen to anyone, just look at people who have been abused in any way. 

Isnt weird that her lawyer said she could say some things about her dad, but its like hes preventing her from doing? Is her lawyer covering his ***? She doesnt even attend the hearings about herself, so yeah, who knows what her lawyer says to her. We cant even know what she really thinks about this. Everyone can talk about her but herself. Im forever skeptical of all these people that are ok with her working, but not managing her own life, career and money like she should be doing. 

Btw I never meant shes unstable, and even If she was, that would be the cship fault. Sadly she doesnt have rights, so even If that was the case, that she wasnt better, it wouldnt be her fault at all. 

I bet she has accepted their "help" for too many times and they deceived her. She probably did things bc of her kids, for more "freedom", money or whatever. Britney doesnt own anything, she needs appproval for everything, and thats how they manipulate her to do what they want. I just hope she keeps refusing to work and wont give in, even tho I can only imagine how hard it must be for her. 

Imo if she can work, drive, do plastic surgery and depose, she doesnt need this ****. She only needed people who were there for her once in her life and not wanting smt from her. She needed support and not to be seen as cash cow. They cant have both ways, saying she was deemed mentally incapable but then being perfect able and an adult to work, tour, promote and earn millions she cant control. 

I really don’t think Britney cares as much about this conservatorship vs. her father having control. I think she’d be happier without the personal end effective but it’s mainly her fathers heavy control. I think Jamie loves his daughter but he loves money more and keeping her in a cage has been very nice for him. When you abuse power, you lose sight of what your original responsibilities are and normally you crash and it backfires. It’s just like corrupt governments that end up dying. I’m happy he’s in the honeymoon stage of a disastrous downfall. He needs to worry about himself and find something that motivates him and makes him happy and after that pray that one day he can receive a shred of forgiveness from Britney after he’s well and sincerely means it. He has a lot to make up for and honestly the damage is probably done but I wouldn’t blame her for letting go of the pain and forgiving her Dad down the line if he’s better. Good luck Britney! Hope this helps! Hulu better main page this doc lol. This doc seems very promising.  

• Love 2
On 1/27/2021 at 8:53 PM, Slayer said:

Speaking out for the first time in years, Culotta admits in the documentary that she “didn’t then nor do I now understand what a conservatorship is.”

I absolutely HATE to hear that. Bryan basically said the exact same thing. If they really cared that much about her, they would do at least the minimum research. Are they all really that uneducated and basic to not step up out of their comfort zone and learn new things so they can compromise and be a part of her life with sound judgement? I HATE MEDIOCRE PEOPLE!

• Like 8
16 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I just watched this for the first time.

This interview made me want to punch him in the face. :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

Yeah, that was painful to watch. He seems to belittle her a lot, seems to be jealous of her success (wanting credit and trying to say he also helped his family in 2000, even tho she was already an international star), Juno seems to be his favorite daughter, he def wanted to talk more about her than Britney or her kids. He seems selfish not giving a **** about her feelings bc the cship has been good for the family. He also talks about Britneys brand as If its the Spears family brand, clearly he also sees her as an ATM machine. Hes also a ***ist pig. 

I like her but I don't know if saying she doesn't know what a conservatorship is is the way to go. So lame, ignorant to say such a thing. Sister, you know. 

And indeed, I still wonder why Britney doesn't speak. I know whe might be extremely controlled, but one can only wonder why her silence. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

EXACTLY!   :meryell_meryl_streep_meme_yell: 

11 hours ago, Bundy said:

Like Bryan, they allowed her to speak bc they know she isnt hated by the fans. Bryan played dumb, pretended to not know much about the cship and talked more about money and JL. Ofc with Bryan it backfired and he had to go back being silent again on Louisianas swamps like the irrelevant flop hes. Felicia will only talk about the past, so she wont say anything to put team con on the bad light they surely deserved to be put on. 

Lol the fact Britney is in this for 13 years, Lynne called the cship an impossible dream on her book, saying they planned for weeks, and Felicia worked with team con for like more than 10 years of Britneys cship, and she still pretends not to understand? If someone I was so close to, was put under a cship that had its own movement, id google the **** out of it, even If mama bear Lynne pretended it was all fine and we are all a bunch of crazy liars. Do they think we are stupid or what??? 

She is overflooded all the time with britney content, shes constantly engaging with the fans, reading up on and checking for Britney on instagram. People say she interacts with Free Britney and cship pages lol 

She was vip tour back stage for femme fatale and vip backstage manager for like 5 years in vegas. She was part of the zone mess Britney didnt want anything to do with and also was involved on the play Lou was (btw she follows Lou on instagram). And after all that, she still didnt have the curiosity to search about Britneys case? Yeah right :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

exactly that, shes there to represent team con and Britneys family who are all very much hated to be on smt without getting questioned and dragged to the pits of hell afterwards.

i hope that FreeBritney girl or the gram girls really asked some good questions about Jamie and this whole scam. I hope it gets under the Spears clan's skin. We all know they are a bunch of narcissist who lacks empathy. 

oh no, not the cats :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: I hope they run away from that wacko family. 

Yeah, fans used to like Bryan because he didn't speak publicly before... After that disastrous interview certain things definitely changed. 

If Felicia can't say one damn thing to help Britney I don't see the point with this interview. She wants the world to know she works with Britney Spears? Lol

I want to see her face when she says she doesn't know what the c-ship is... Very excited to watch this part lol.

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

I really don’t think Britney cares as much about this conservatorship vs. her father having control. I think she’d be happier without the personal end effective but it’s mainly her fathers heavy control. I think Jamie loves his daughter but he loves money more and keeping her in a cage has been very nice for him. When you abuse power, you lose sight of what your original responsibilities are and normally you crash and it backfires. It’s just like corrupt governments that end up dying. I’m happy he’s in the honeymoon stage of a disastrous downfall. He needs to worry about himself and find something that motivates him and makes him happy and after that pray that one day he can receive a shred of forgiveness from Britney after he’s well and sincerely means it. He has a lot to make up for and honestly the damage is probably done but I wouldn’t blame her for letting go of the pain and forgiving her Dad down the line if he’s better. Good luck Britney! Hope this helps! Hulu better main page this doc lol. This doc seems very promising.  

I think she knew it could help clean up her image in the courts eyes that she could see her kids with that safety net...obviously they took advantage of that and things just spiraled. 

I'm glad you acknowledge that he does genuinely love her but not all parents are created equal. It's no wonder she feels conflicted all these years