Person who watched the New York Times documentary spills some information - Fe is confident Britney will tell her story one day

8 hours ago, Bundy said:

Yeah, that was painful to watch. He seems to belittle her a lot, seems to be jealous of her success (wanting credit and trying to say he also helped his family in 2000, even tho she was already a international star), Juno seems to be his favorite daughter, he def wanted to talk more about her than Britney or her kids. He seems selfish not giving a **** about her feelings bc the cship has been good for the family. He also talks about Britneys brand as If its the Spears family brand, clearly he also sees her as an ATM machine. Hes also a ***ist pig. 

Agreed 100%.

Bryan has always been a mystery for me, but this interview just cleared everything up.

If Lou thought it was a good PR move to put him out there on camera to calm the fanbase, she clearly misjudged.

I need to watch this again, because he gave away some good clues as to how the financial side of things was run leading up to the conservatorship.

If Bryan oversaw her money leading right up to 2009, and he was responsible for brand development for things like perfumes and dolls...

How was it that Britney was broke? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

There's something super fishy about it. All of it.

• Like 7
8 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Yeah, fans used to like Bryan because he didn't speak publicly before... After that disastrous interview certain things definitely changed. 

If Felicia can't say one damn thing to help Britney I don't see the point with this interview. She wants the world to know she works with Britney Spears? Lol

I want to see her face when she says she doesn't know what the c-ship is... Very excited to watch this part lol.

Fans thought he was discreet, didnt was jealous of Britney and was against the cship (I was skeptical about that), so many were def surprised when this interview dropped. And ofc it backfired, he was dragged a lot at the time, and we never heard from him again.

She wants to remember people why we fell in love with Britney :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: everyone remember BOMT ffs... If shes in the middle of a legal fight refusing to work and all the media, fans and gp talk about her now is this, is bc of her dad and this ****ty cship... Someone Felicia has worked with in the past 10 years :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: this is a way to represent Jamie & co, and to take the attention from the cship, Britneys silence and how she feels. Imo the doc must have been more about her ****ed up childhood, dysfunctional family, 2007 and the cship, not about her becoming famous. 

lol im prepared for the memes with Felicia playing dumb :matches:

what i dont understand is, why arent they including court documents in the documentary? its all there black & white, and also Jamie's quote about britney being the racehorse, it speaks volumes and should help the GP to not see Britney in this 2007 crazy girl light, but rather a victim to a narcasisstic, highly toxic family system. in the court documents it says she was evaluated by 3 doctors who all said she has no mental illness, and she should be free. its all public information. New York times why dont you include this piece of important information!? (maybe they did)

• Like 3
On 1/28/2021 at 1:00 AM, PZHSB said:

This is going to be a good documentary. Fe’s comment about not knowing what a conservatorship is kinda threw me off. Either Jamie had them all convinced he knew what he was doing, or she’s super naive. 

I don´t think that Brit is naive. In the past were c-ships very rarely. When some had a problem like he emigrates and could not understand the language the children helped him with the bureaucracy. Neighbors went to the grocery store for the older people in their neighborhood. People were closer. There was no need that a stranger rules their lives. People who needed help get it from their families, friends, and neighbors. Just today they see it negative and use it against you to put you in a c-ship.In the past, it was more for very sick and disabled persons like when you have down syndrome . Even dementia was not that much in the past. But now more and more people have it.

If you see it from the point in the past, Brit never needed a c-ship. Just loving and caring friends and family. And how should it help her when they took away her whole life?!

8 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Agreed 100%.

Bryan has always been a mystery for me, but this interview just cleared everything up.

If Lou thought it was a good PR move to put him out there on camera to calm the fanbase, she clearly misjudged.

I need to watch this again, because he gave away some good clues as to how the financial side of things was run leading up to the conservatorship.

If Bryan oversaw her money leading right up to 2009, and he was responsible for brand development for things like perfumes and dolls...

How was it that Britney was broke? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

There's something super fishy about it. All of it.

This is what I wonder too! But if Brian cheated with her money,why did Jamie remove him then? I always thought it was because Brian was the good guy who wanted to help Brit. Now I´m not sure anymore. So it is weird. Or uses Brain the money for the family and he was removed so her money gets to strangers? Like they stole it from Brit and then it gets stolen from her family?:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

This is what I wonder too! But if Brian cheated with her money,why did Jamie remove him then? I always thought it was because Brian was the good guy who wanted to help Brit. Now I´m not sure anymore. So it is weird. Or uses Brain the money for the family and he was removed so her money gets to strangers? Like they stole it from Brit and then it gets stolen from her family?:umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Do we know when — or more importantly, why — Bryan was officially removed as co-trustee of the SJB Trust?

Apart from Jamie Lynn suddenly becoming the co-trustee, we haven't heard a peep about the Trust since the conservatorship was put in place...

Have we? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Do we know when Bryan was officially removed as co-trustee of the SJB Trust?

Apart from Jamie Lynn suddenly becoming the co-trustee, we haven't heard a peep about the Trust since the conservatorship was put in place...

I´m not sure.I´m always thought so.:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: I´m sure I read it but this is not a proof that it is official.

8 hours ago, Oops2000 said:

what i dont understand is, why arent they including court documents in the documentary? its all there black & white, and also Jamie's quote about britney being the racehorse, it speaks volumes and should help the GP to not see Britney in this 2007 crazy girl light, but rather a victim to a narcasisstic, highly toxic family system. in the court documents it says she was evaluated by 3 doctors who all said she has no mental illness, and she should be free. its all public information. New York times why dont you include this piece of important information!? (maybe they did)

U freaking kidding me? You only seen a 1 minute trailer. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: Chill down and watch the doc when its on air.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I mean, maybe she doesn’t fully understand it or why or whatever. Or why it was put in place. From the public eye, I feel like Felicia was already out of the picture around 07-08 when everything was going down. Obviously I’m not certain of that. I just remember for a while it looked like it was just Lutfi, that Sims girl, and then bam, conservatorship. 

15 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Do we know when — or more importantly, why — Bryan was officially removed as co-trustee of the SJB Trust?

Maybe this thread will help

From this, I understood that Bryan pretty much played a key role, providing all the cards in the hands of his father... So I have big doubts that he ever was on Britney's side in this whole mess...

And then his interview (let's omit for now how he belittled her), but he mentioned that her fragrance had over 100 billion dollars in sales... but she only has a net worth of 58 million. How is this even possible?

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

From this, I understood that Bryan pretty much played a key role, providing all the cards in the hands of his father... So I have big doubts that he ever was on Britney's side in this whole mess...

And then his interview (let's omit for now how he belittled her), but he mentioned that her fragrance had over 100 billion dollars in sales... but she only has a net worth of 58 million. How is this even possible?

Thank you! I will check that thread out.

I finally watched that interview with Bryan within the past two days...And my jaw dropped!

Did he really mean to disclose all of those financial details?!

I need to go back and re-watch it and take some notes...Because he more or less made a case for why the financial conservatorship wasn't needed. I couldn't believe my ears!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

Are you familiar with the details of the WEG lawsuit?

It was filed in November 2007 by Johnny Wright.

The Twitter thread you posted just filled in some major blanks for me about what may have instigated that lawsuit. :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Are you familiar with the details of the WEG lawsuit?

It was filed in November 2007 by Johnny Wright.

The Twitter thread you posted just filled in some major blanks for me about what may have instigated that lawsuit. :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

No, I'm not really familiar with this lawsuit ... I only recently found out about it, by the way, from your posts =)

• Like 1

It’s so disgusting to see how messy her financial situation is with all these leaches all on her payroll. Britney should be 100% in control of her finances with nobody on her pay role apart from an independent unbiased accountant. 

If Britney wishes to help her family she should have that control to do so. If she doesn’t - they get nothing and live their own lives. None of this having family on the payroll it’s ridiculous.

If she ever gets out she needs to move away from everyone who’s let her down and in particular get out of LA and go live somewhere she can be free. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Is it possible that her estate is not her entire net worth? Could she have an account not embodied by the estate? I've always wondered this.

34 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Is it possible that her estate is not her entire net worth? Could she have an account not embodied by the estate? I've always wondered this.

From what I understand...

Around $100 million went into the SJB Revocable Trust in 2004.

Source: https://people.com/crime/whos-in-charge-of-britney-spearss-money/

That is (or should be) separate from the Estate, which only began in February 2008.

The figures we see on a daily basis are only for the Estate, which represents everything she's made since the conservatorship began.

What I'm trying to figure out right now is whether Bryan transferred the money in the Trust over to the Estate for Jamie to manage, or if the majority of it remained in the Trust and has gone untouched all of this time.

• Like 2