Britney Spears posts new video dancing to Justin Timberlake song "Holy Grail"

3 minutes ago, spainwithbrit said:

Its a very long history. That cross means a lot to the 2. That's why Britney also has a cross tattooed. It was a symbol that represented both of them, as they came to fame together, from childhood they worked hard to be who they are. In the video clip of mirrors, the protagonist has a cross tattooed on his hand, since that song is also about them. There is a YouTube video of a concert where Justin is drunk singing the song and points to the tattoo. And he says it very clearly, he doesn't know why he still loves her.

I think some of his songs are def about her, but not Mirrors. His songs about her are more petty, bitter and sad. Theres also that story he gave her that pink cross and I know the cross she used to wear all the time in 99-01 it was also a gift from him. Ive seen a couple of videos where he points out to the cross. I dont know if u were able to peep the B on his cross, but it seems like that rumour was actually true. 

1 minute ago, spainwithbrit said:

5:10 

"I got it tattooed on my sleeve forever in ink, with guess whose name."

Thank you

I still don’t see the « B » in his cross tatoo.

And didn’t Brit get a cross tatoo in 2007? They were already broken up. 

19 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I dont know if its true bc I didnt look on other pics, but I think it seems like he had a B (or maybe a 8 lol) inside the cross. Its on the longest part of the cross, on the right side. Zoom in and maybe you will see too. I always thought Holy Grail seemed to be about her (even more after she praised the song back in 2013 saying it was his song), but the tattoo part never made sense to me, some people thought it had smt to do with them liking crosses together, but maybe he actually had a B at the time. 

images-42-2.jpg

Justin-Timberlake-1.jpg

4 minutes ago, Melina said:

Thank you

I posted a pic with a circle on the B on my previous post. I left the other pic (without the circle) too bc It has a better quality, so u can look at the circle in one and then zoom in the other. 

Just now, Bundy said:

I posted a pic with a circle on the B on my previous post. I left the other pic (without the circle) too bc It has a better quality, so u can look at the circle in one and then zoom in the other. 

I see it now. 
That would explain many things...

He really is obsessed with her

22 minutes ago, Melina said:

Is it me or we see Prime Britney face in this video ? 
Her eyes and face expressions are on fire here

She looks amazing! 

16 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I dont know if its true bc I didnt look on other pics, but I think it seems like he had a B (or maybe a 8 lol) inside the cross. Its on the longest part of the cross, on the right side. Zoom in and maybe you will see too. I always thought Holy Grail seemed to be about her (even more after she praised the song back in 2013 saying it was his song), but the tattoo part never made sense to me, some people thought it had smt to do with them liking crosses together, but maybe he actually had a B at the time. 

Justin-Timberlake-1.jpg

I'll contain my Justney excitement because I know its not her posting but in this video at 5:46 he points at his arm. 

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know he isnt happy with Biel and I want Britney in control of her own life before she does anything like get married again but a huge teeny tiny part of me  wishes he would come out and apologize for his part in her life. A girl can dream :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 8
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Melina said:

Thank you

But the house they had in common was not sold until 2008, I think I remember. Yes, one of the jewels Britney wears the most is the cross that Justin gave her. A pink cross. The song mirrors is about her since it was written before it started with Jessica, Timbaland told it. He himself said that the video wanted to pay tribute to his grandparents for the long and beautiful relationship they had, Britney herself always said that she wanted to have the same relationship that Justin's grandparents had. There is plenty of evidence that they called each other mirrors or something similar, even Britney's sister posted on Twitter that it was about Britney, although she had to delete the tweet.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Melina said:

I see it now. 
That would explain many things...

He really is obsessed with her

He was, thats why he didnt accept/took well when thing went downhill. I hope he finally stopped shading her bc it was pathetic. 

12 minutes ago, Busybee said:

She looks amazing! 

I'll contain my Justney excitement because I know its not her posting but in this video at 5:46 he points at his arm. 

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know he isnt happy with Biel and I want Britney in control of her own life before she does anything like get married again but a huge teeny tiny part of me  wishes he would come out and apologize for his part in her life. A girl can dream :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Even if hes not happy (he looked quite miserable on that video with his co star tho. Coincidence or not, that happened in Louisiana), he still has his freedom, his rights, a normal family who love him and doesnt treat him like an ATM machine, his kids, artistic freedom, etc. If he has any decency in him, hed stop being so pressed/petty about her and feel empathy for her. In the end, her life is ****ed up. Why would he still hold a grude over someone who has been ****ed up by everyone in the past 15 years? I think the last time he kinda *****ed about her was in 2018. Last year he defended the denim outfit and liked a Britney pic Zoe Kravitz posted. 

I have a feeling maybe Justin didnt like Jamie, I wish hed say some things, but he probably doesnt want drama. He also shaded her team in the past. 

7 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Even if hes not happy (he looked quite miserable on that video with his co star tho. Coincidence or not, that happened in Louisiana), he still has his freedom, his rights, a normal family who love him and doesnt treat him like an ATM machine, his kids, artistic freedom, etc. If he has any decency in him, hed stop being so pressed/petty about her and feel empathy for her. In the end, her life is ****ed up. Why would he still hold a grude over someone who has been ****ed up by everyone in the past 15 years? I think the last time he kinda *****ed about her was in 2018. Last year he defended the denim outfit and liked a Britney pic Zoe Kravitz posted. 

I have a feeling maybe Justin didnt like Jamie, I wish hed say some things, but he probably doesnt want drama. He also shaded her team in the past. 

I agree! His voice would go a long way! I always thought that his reaction in that clip with his co star was a result of jessica letting him know she was pregnant. Of course i dont have proof of that so thats just my own theory. 

I can see why he doesn't talk though, he's married and just barely scrapping by off that scandal imagine sticking up for the worlds favorite ex it wouldn't be a good look for his already struggling marriage.

I have hope though they will find friendship one day again even if its not public I hope he apologizes to her in person.

Also did anyone notice his last post was about tattoos is that a coincidence?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I agree! His voice would go a long way! I always thought that his reaction in that clip with his co star was a result of jessica letting him know she was pregnant. Of course i dont have proof of that so thats just my own theory. 

I can see why he doesn't talk though, he's married and just barely scrapping by off that scandal imagine sticking up for the worlds favorite ex it wouldn't be a good look for his already struggling marriage.

I have hope though they will find friendship one day again even if its not public I hope he apologizes to her in person.

Also did anyone notice his last post was about tattoos is that a coincidence?

I wonder if he knew she was already pregnant? I think that happened the other time she was pregnant too. He was seen with some backing vocal, but his team did a good job and the media didnt make a fuss about. 

Yeah, I think he doesnt want more drama. I know hed follow Britney when he was free, like when she was on tour, doing crossroads, etc, and I noticed that on that Nascar thing, it was Jamies bday. Her whole family was there, and she said on diary MTV that he went home to be with his parents. Isnt that weird? Why wouldnt be at her dads bday If they were close? I also saw a video of him being quite awk with Bryan. His family seem to like her until today tho, many of them still follow her on instagram. 

Idk If Justin thinks he did smt wrong, maybe he still feels he was heartbroken and she deserved. But she already deals with so much **** that I hope he isnt one more person sending her bad energy bc this is the last thing she needs. 

I hope shes free someday, stays away from her family, meets good people, new friends and a nice guy. She deserves it a lot. 

Did u see this coincidence? 

And this is why I have to go 20 years back on YouTube and teach my niece who Britney Spears really was. How do these videos justify "One of the greatest performers ever?" shame GIF What is her team doing? What about her family? If I was her sister or brother I would be like "Brit, what's up with those videos, if you wanna perform get back in the studio, hire a choreographer and get out there."

I don't need anymore of this stuff. It's more disturbing than anything. Britney is my inspiration, and all time favorite performer. Unless this is her choice and who she is today. Then fine. OK. But a statement from her confirming this is all we need. Telling us I just wanna stay home and upload average videos to Instagram. I mean at this point, there are losers on TicTok more famous then her. Breaks my heart.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Sometimes I feel like Britney might not always know she’s being recorded. Like, that’s so creepy. They’re literally stealing everything from her. She refuses to work, so they’ve resourced to profiting off of her privacy, disgusting. Stay strong Britney, we love you.  :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

it would be creepier if she was dancing like that, IN FRONT OF HER DOOR :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

tF8xytaKR-bl.jpg

stop with the "she doesn't know she's being filmed" narrative :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 4

Sometimes I wonder If Britney remember that she dated Justin, this is hella weird.

The tagging makes her looks so desperate, like she wants his attention.

That was probably the most stiff video to date.

And If someone still wants to know If Britney knows what's going on "outside", let's think for one second that maybe she was the one who posted this... Today we had news that Justin interview dragging her will be on the documentary, her allegedly friend Felicia did an interview for this same doc.

Does she know any of this?

Well...