Britney Spears posts new video dancing to Justin Timberlake song "Holy Grail"

Let's unpack...

- Her alleged social team tagging Justin and giving him attention.. SMH. You know every gossip site is going to eat this up and drag her dancing / "bizarre behavior"

- Audio is about a beat behind her movements

- Seems like she is having fun though?

Edited by Mgmgmgmg
  • Like 9
41 minutes ago, s&m said:

She really likes to dance :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Well, she doesn't have alot of other options... She's like in jail in this big big big and empty house... Most of the time ALONE. It must be really hard.

Seriously if she can open that little window in her mind to free her spirit and relax by doing these moves, even a billion times, I don't care! Just do it girl, no matter what people can think or can say, they said enough during your 39 years! if it's make you smile for a minute, even for a sec... DO IT!!! Don't give a f about what they said and it's the same for you, DO WHAT YOU WANT AND DO WHAT MAKES YOU SMILING!!!

Gosh I really hope she will be free this year. I watched THE CIRCUS TOUR the other day, knowing what I know now mad me so sad!

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, rr_174 said:

god i hate britney is giving that stupid dude even more atention, he doesnt deserve anything more from britney :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

In her team, they know that Britney fans have Justin idealized, that they really support and like the relationship, when in reality Justin emotionally abused her but they do not care.

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Her social media handler tags Justin. 
The caption also mentions it was from last week but the Christmas tree is still up? I guess that’s ok but seems a bit late to still have it up 

This is not ok. She clearly recorded this around Christmas time and they just decided to post it now

Literally one of top comments on the post is someone pointing that out, and as somebody also pointed out above me, they decided to post it now that we know the NY Times documentary will go over her relationship with Justin

We've said this a million this by now but this will not paint her in a good light

• Love 4
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Mgmgmgmg said:

I have heard this as well that he has a B in his tattoo, though I can't find any photo proof of this, even in the NSYNC days?

Has this been proven?

I dont know if its true bc I didnt look on other pics, but I think it seems like he had a B (or maybe a 8 lol) inside the cross. Its on the longest part of the cross, on the right side. Zoom in and maybe you will see too. I always thought Holy Grail seemed to be about her (even more after she praised the song back in 2013 saying it was his song), but the tattoo part never made sense to me, some people thought it had smt to do with them liking crosses together, but maybe he actually had a B at the time. 

images-42-2.jpg

Justin-Timberlake-1.jpg

2 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

This is not ok. She clearly recorded this around Christmas time and they just decided to post it now

Literally one of top comments on the post is someone pointing that out, and as somebody also pointed out above, they decided to post now that we know the NY Times documentary will go over her relationship with Justin

We've said this a million this by now but this will not paint her in a good light

yes... thats not polite from her team or cassie to EVEN tag him.... one thing is a song and other is the person, britney like this song not this person !!!!! for the love of god, im getting angry :( she needs to be free 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, rr_174 said:

yes... thats not polite from her team or cassie to EVEN tag him.... one thing is a song and other is the person, britney like this song not this person !!!!! for the love of god, im getting angry :( she needs to be free 

They want her looking crazy sis. Britney would never

• Love 5
  • Like 3
31 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Britney dancing around to & tagging her ex who is about to be dragged in a public documentary being released about her in 48 hours time...

Watching The Tea GIF by MOODMAN

Hide contents

I just made it through this video but don’t want to rewatch. That Christmas tree is staying up til Easter 🐣. Loved the odd little smile though!

I'm so confused is it literally out in 2 days 👀👀👀😍 

10 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I dont know if its true bc I didnt look on other pics, but I think it seems like he had a B (or maybe a 8 lol) inside the cross. Its on the longest part of the cross, on the right side. Zoom in and maybe you will see too. I always thought Holy Grail seemed to be about her (even more after she praised the song back in 2013 saying it was his song), but the tattoo part never made sense to me, some people thought it had smt to do with them liking crosses together, but maybe he actually had a B at the time. 

Justin-Timberlake-1.jpg

Its a very long history. That cross means a lot to the 2. That's why Britney also has a cross tattooed. It was a symbol that represented both of them, as they came to fame together, from childhood they worked hard to be who they are. In the video clip of mirrors, the protagonist has a cross tattooed on his hand, since that song is also about them. There is a YouTube video of a concert where Justin is drunk singing the song and points to the tattoo. And he says it very clearly, he doesn't know why he still loves her.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, spainwithbrit said:

Its a very long history. That cross means a lot to the 2. That's why Britney also has a cross tattooed. It was a symbol that represented both of them, as they came to fame together, from childhood they worked hard to be who they are. In the video clip of mirrors, the protagonist has a cross tattooed on his hand, since that song is also about them. There is a YouTube video of a concert where Justin is drunk singing the song and points to the tattoo. And he says it very clearly, he doesn't know why he still loves her.

Do you have the video link please ?