Britney Spears posts new video dancing to Justin Timberlake song "Holy Grail"

17 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Firstly, umm, she's lip syncing a different song in those videos.

Secondly, variety posted about the documentary, and made it clear it's far more free britney orientated than conservatorship, and even features felicia. This is a distraction knowing tabloids will rush to this video of britney and get nostalgic.

So I think she is actually dancing/lipping to this song but it’s like the track is overdubbed and a beat behind?

Also she is chewing gum at the end which might make it look like she’s singing something else 

• Love 2

I cant... This is the type of ****ery that I cant handle with Jamie and Cassie. 

The documentary will air in a few days and there are bits of Justin talking trash about Britney. Why post a video dancing to his song and tagging him right now? Watch the media under Jamie's radar use this to ease the situiation when articles about the documentary - specifically Justin's role in it - start popping :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Like 2

Not this being last week, yet there's a Christmas tree with presents still underneath... :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

I get uncomfortable at the sight of these random IG posts/videos, because they all come across as fake and forced. It honestly just makes me sad. As far as her dancing to Holy Grail, I don't really care. There are people who are old enough to drive that were born the same year they broke up & made songs about each other, and they both are nearly 40 years old. It's time to let it go. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, misslyss26 said:

I’m so stunned I mean she’s dancing provocatively tagging her ex who is married and she’s in a relationship herself of like 5 years now? Omg lol. I just know this will piss Jessica Biel off. Justin will probably have a mini heart attack and get all in his feelings cause I really doubt he was able to ever fully get over Britney and it’s like she knows this😂

Britney's family really loves him. (Apparently) 

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

I wonder if he knew she was already pregnant? I think that happened the other time she was pregnant too. He was seen with some backing vocal, but his team did a good job and the media didnt make a fuss about. 

Yeah, I think he doesnt want more drama. I know hed follow Britney when he was free, like when she was on tour, doing crossroads, etc, and I noticed that on that Nascar thing, it was Jamies bday. Her whole family was there, and she said on diary MTV that he went home to be with his parents. Isnt that weird? Why wouldnt be at her dads bday If they were close? I also saw a video of him being quite awk with Bryan. His family seem to like her until today tho, many of them still follow her on instagram. 

Idk If Justin thinks he did smt wrong, maybe he still feels he was heartbroken and she deserved. But she already deals with so much **** that I hope he isnt one more person sending her bad energy bc this is the last thing she needs. 

I hope shes free someday, stays away from her family, meets good people, new friends and a nice guy. She deserves it a lot. 

Did u see this coincidence? 

Omg you're right I forgot about that! I just don't understand his decisions I think its a marriage of convenience. I dont doubt he has love for biel but I dont see him being in love. 

I never really blamed him during justified era because if you've ever been cheated on by someone you truly love that **** will make you jaded as hell not to mention if it was with a friend I can see him being petty at his age. It was all the extra he did that I didn't agree with and I hope with age he's realized how far he went and how wrong it was.

She deserves all the best people around her who want nothing from her that includes fans! And wow no I never noticed that one thats a good find.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Busybee said:

Omg you're right I forgot about that! I just don't understand his decisions I think its a marriage of convenience. I dont doubt he has love for biel but I dont see him being in love. 

I never really blamed him during justified era because if you've ever been cheated on by someone you truly love that **** will make you jaded as hell not to mention if it was with a friend I can see him being petty at his age. It was all the extra he did that I didn't agree with and I hope with age he's realized how far he went and how wrong it was.

She deserves all the best people around her who want nothing from her that includes fans! And wow no I never noticed that one thats a good find.

Hes def looking miserable these days. I wouldnt be surprised If there are really problems in his marriage rn. I mean, he was looking miserable and drunk af away from his wife with his hands all over his co star he probably barely knew. 

I dont think there was really a problem with him doing cmar, the song. He was pissed off with her talking about him, he felt ignored, they had a fight. I get it he put these feelings on a song, nothing wrong with that. Britney never shaded the song, she had a problem with the video. And the video was low. And I cant even quite ignore all the interviews he hinted she cheated on him. But the worst thing was talking about what they did ***ually. That was really in poor taste. First he gave a radio interview answering things he did with her (like oral ***), the grown *** dudes cheering as if Britneys v card or body was a ******* prize. Right after he said his mom was going to kill him. Then he tried to say he was only joking, ofc no one believed. He then said on other interviews he wouldnt talk about that (their *** life) and that was only a joke, that he thought It was the humour on the radio station. Yeah, right. He knew he ****ed it up. He got a lil bit of a backlash, but because Britney was being dragged in the media at the time, soon enough media let go he did that. 

Then on his barbara walters interview when asked If Britney kept her promise, he says "sure" laughing. How immature he can be? Then he tried to defend himself again saying they edited the whole thing to make him look cocky :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done: not only he wanted to brag about sleeping with her (at the time every guy wanted her to the point that when he went to games, older men would scream dirty things about her to him, and he complained on an interview that was super annoying bc he didnt know these people that were always screaming things about Britney to him while he was trying to move on), he also wanted to get back at her and destroy her good girl image. Years later Britney herself said the media and people started changing towards her after their breakup. He helped media to drag her and turn their backs on her. 

So some years later, he mentions the whole thing again on a SNL kit. 

But yeah, he *****ing about her for like 16 years or so was def the worst. I hope he stopped doing that bc it was beyond annoying and pathetic. Justin is a narcissist so idk If he can see he did so many ****ty things too, but If he continues being salty about her, hes really trash. Her life is a living hell, this isnt a competition, he didnt need to keep reminding everyone that she hurted him when she was going thru hell and he was on the top of the world. If he cant have any empathy for her, then hes worse than I thought. 

She deserves her freedom and peace, I hope she gets someday!