Britney Spears posts new video dancing to Justin Timberlake song "Holy Grail"

2 hours ago, YeezusChrist said:

He responded last time. Let's see if he'll respond again.

"I dont know that person anymore, I dont think I ever did even tho I dated her half my life. If I had to write an article about her, i wouldnt be able to fight the urge to say every dirty thing about her" 

Or 

"U never said sorry, I dont understand, now im half the man that I used to be when it was u and me, never loved me enough, my heart might never mend and u'll never get to love me again."

Or

"I felt scorned, u had a couple of opportunities to stick it up for me and u didnt. Cry me a river, *****"

Or 

"Beautiful eyes with those sad eyes, that was my type, amnesia thats over. my whole memory of me and love gone so far from me, its not fair 

I could it almost start to change but it hurts too much, thats when It starts to fade. Every memory fades away till its gone, where did u go? Amnesia, went from everything to nothing, no we anymore, shes a stranger that I used to know"

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

2 hours ago, misslyss26 said:

I’m so stunned I mean she’s dancing provocatively tagging her ex who is married and she’s in a relationship herself of like 5 years now? Omg lol. I just know this will piss Jessica Biel off. Justin will probably have a mini heart attack and get all in his feelings cause I really doubt he was able to ever fully get over Britney and it’s like she knows this😂

Britney “I Swam With Her Husband” Spears :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue::riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

Not really .... she legit only credited him when she said it was one of her favorite songs in that Ryan Seacrest interview she did a few years back. 

And to be fair, whenever Holy Grail is/was played on the radio or anywhere, the most memorable part of it was JT's chorus, much like "Dead & Gone" by T.I., so most casual listeners probably call it JT's song.

• Haha 1

its getting more akward with each video! So sad ! And i do not care for blocking me to writing this!

Britney is the sad Example what Fame and Fortune and the wrong people can influence you badly

And a big FU to the team to let exposing her in front of million of people. And by the way, has she more energy in front of her mirror than on her concerts where she was barely moving!?!?

• Love 4
  • Like 2