So Jordan can get in trouble for quoting Love, but FX can create an entire documentary? Does that mean this is team con approved? Or are they unwilling to attempt scare tactics on a big network because there is no merit in litigation?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my opinion, Team Con has gone after people who literally have little to no legal representation, they have bullied people into silence more or less because they know the limits to their power litigation wise. With Jordan (and I don’t know Jordan and I’m not trying to be presumptive) it’s quite possible they see Jordan as an easier target because he’s one person at the end of the day. As ****ed up as that is, of course. Though we have all seen how resilient Jordan has been with the attempts from Jamie etc, Jordan still seems to prevail in the end. But I even think it’s tough for Jordan and his platforms to be as vocal about the current situation with Britney. 

With this documentary, it presents an ENTIRELY never before seen opportunity to expose the Conservatorship by bringing it to a platform that is extremely hard to take down honestly. FX, which is owned by Disney, has ultimately one of the largest and most powerful legal teams representing them in the world. Paired up with the New York Times, I do feel like they are more or less unstoppable no matter how many pathetic countless threats Jamie and the Conservatorship team try to serve the folks associated to this piece of journalism. Honestly, I think they are presenting this with big “try and come for us” energy because for once, this game of chess will be entirely unmatched for Jamie. I think this is going to be huge, and very pro-free Britney. 

6 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

In my opinion, Team Con has gone after people who literally have little to no legal representation, they have bullied people into silence more or less because they know the limits to their power litigation wise. With Jordan (and I don’t know Jordan and I’m not trying to be presumptive) it’s quite possible they see Jordan as an easier target because he’s one person at the end of the day. As ****ed up as that is, of course. Though we have all seen how resilient Jordan has been with the attempts from Jamie etc, Jordan still seems to prevail in the end. But I even think it’s tough for Jordan and his platforms to be as vocal about the current situation with Britney. 

With this documentary, it presents an ENTIRELY never before seen opportunity to expose the Conservatorship by bringing it to a platform that is extremely hard to take down honestly. FX, which is owned by Disney, has ultimately one of the largest and most powerful legal teams representing them in the world. Paired up with the New York Times, I do feel like they are more or less unstoppable no matter how many pathetic countless threats Jamie and the Conservatorship team try to serve the folks associated to this piece of journalism. Honestly, I think they are presenting this with big “try and come for us” energy because for once, this game of chess will be entirely unmatched for Jamie. I think this is going to be huge, and very pro-free Britney. 

Hope you right sis :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

So I agree, but I am pretty sure anyone can threaten to sue anyone for defamation. If the person or publication that is reporting on the defamation lacks evidence to support the “statements” made then that person or publication is in jeopardy, so they need legal back up. 

I am pretty NYT has done their due diligence and has evidence to support any claims made. 

I’d like to add that the Courtney Love interview with allegations against Lou are still online :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.unilad.co.uk/celebrity/courtney-love-says-britney-spears-manager-almost-killed-her-and-kurt-cobains-daughter/amp/

I have some hope because near the end of the trailer there is a fellow Britney stan, @LeanneSimmons, "why is her dad making all of her decisions?" part. She has been heavily involved in the movement + @FreeBritneyLA for quite some time and also attended the court hearings. This gives me hope only because I remember we DM'd briefly about a topic and then I saw her at the latest hearing FBritneyLA online rally and she came on after the court hearing and reported her notes (they couldn't have their phones inside).

She is a great person/fan (with credibility) and I am just hoping they don't plug her as the "Crazy Britney Fan" if it is team-con :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

2 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

So I agree, but I am pretty sure anyone can threaten to sue anyone for defamation. If the person or publication that is reporting on the defamation lacks evidence to support the “statements” made then that person or publication is in jeopardy, so they need legal back up. 

I am pretty NYT has done their due diligence and has evidence to support any claims made. 

I’d like to add that the Courtney Love interview with allegations against Lou are still online :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.unilad.co.uk/celebrity/courtney-love-says-britney-spears-manager-almost-killed-her-and-kurt-cobains-daughter/amp/

Courtney also never deleted her comment against Loucifer on her Instagram post. 

Given,  how Jordan Miller was used by her father in 2009, He lost that one..

But, Jamie did win the court case against Anthony Ello, but I did notice they do after fans who create fan websites and blogs in order to silence them. 

While Jordan never got silenced,  Anthony did however,  to the point. 

He isn't a fan of Britney anymore saying that court case has PTSD for him, he doesn't hate her. But, he can't listen to her music without anger being in the forefront.

FYI, Anthony was forced to sell his Britney website as conditions of the court victory for Jamie. 

8 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Disney fighting back for its Mousketeer :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Archived