So Jordan can get in trouble for quoting Love, but FX can create an entire documentary? Does that mean this is team con approved? Or are they unwilling to attempt scare tactics on a big network because there is no merit in litigation?

3 hours ago, IconicShow said:

People need to just calm down and wait until the documentary airs enough with this bait and switch and all the theories surrounding it let’s see what the documentary has to offer and say and then everybody can have an opinion on it this is just getting outrageous that people are going after something that they haven’t even watched yet

We are simply discussing it. Are you a new Britney fan? Each era seems like a disaster, and then something even worse always happens making the previous “disasters” seem like they were the good ol days. “Things” get worse and worse and worse. I am certainly optimistic, but there is absolute justification in feeling nervous. We have no choice but to have our guard up. And it’s just a thought process. Anyway, this documentary IS seemingly a good thing, and I’m really excited for it. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

We are simply discussing it. Are you a new Britney fan? Each era seems like a disaster, and then something even worse always happens making the previous “disasters” seem like they were the good ol days. “Things” get worse and worse and worse. I am certainly optimistic, but there is absolute justification in feeling nervous. We have no choice but to have our guard up. And it’s just a thought process. Anyway, this documentary IS seemingly a good thing, and I’m really excited for it. 

Lol New fan haha check my stats boo

Im not sure what the documentary holds however it’s foolish to get hopes up for me I’d rather wait and see before anything! If you have your guard up that’s fine no one is promised anyone anything about this documentary! 

Archived