So Jordan can get in trouble for quoting Love, but FX can create an entire documentary? Does that mean this is team con approved? Or are they unwilling to attempt scare tactics on a big network because there is no merit in litigation?

13 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Given,  how Jordan Miller was used by her father in 2009, He lost that one..

But, Jamie did win the court case against Anthony Ello, but I did notice they do after fans who create fan websites and blogs in order to silence them. 

While Jordan never got silenced,  Anthony did however,  to the point. 

He isn't a fan of Britney anymore saying that court case has PTSD for him, he doesn't hate her. But, he can't listen to her music without anger being in the forefront.

FYI, Anthony was forced to sell his Britney website as conditions of the court victory for Jamie. 

Who’s anthony ello? When googling Anthony Ello Britney one of the first search results is this thread lol

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
29 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

Who’s anthony ello? When googling Anthony Ello Britney one of the first search results is this thread lol

A couple of years ago, when Jordan announced that BH wont be a Britney-dedicated fan site anymore, buta pop forum, there was a huge meltdown. Anthony and this girl Clara decided to create another Britney fan website called the Britney Galaxy. All the people who were angry at Jordan went there and BH was quite empty and quiet for a while.

Either way, Anthony was very vocal about cship and went head on when facing jamie and team satan. I didnt know he went through so much shiit, I honestly thought he was still running the website. Poor thing, look what tthey've done to him :(

14 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Given,  how Jordan Miller was used by her father in 2009, He lost that one..

But, Jamie did win the court case against Anthony Ello, but I did notice they do after fans who create fan websites and blogs in order to silence them. 

While Jordan never got silenced,  Anthony did however,  to the point. 

He isn't a fan of Britney anymore saying that court case has PTSD for him, he doesn't hate her. But, he can't listen to her music without anger being in the forefront.

FYI, Anthony was forced to sell his Britney website as conditions of the court victory for Jamie. 

Oh my God, i didn't now that he lost... and it chocked me knowing that he's not a fan anymore, so hurtful!

24 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

A couple of years ago, when Jordan announced that BH wont be a Britney-dedicated fan site anymore, buta pop forum, there was a huge meltdown. Anthony and this girl Clara decided to create another Britney fan website called the Britney Galaxy. All the people who were angry at Jordan went there and BH was quite empty and quiet for a while.

Either way, Anthony was very vocal about cship and went head on when facing jamie and team satan. I didnt know he went through so much shiit, I honestly thought he was still running the website. Poor thing, look what tthey've done to him :(

I think it happened before Exhale turned into a general pop forum I think? It wasn’t because Exhale was turning into a general pop forum (I know since I was an admin there dd)

Exhale was empty for several reasons tbh. People migrated to several places. pieceofpoop, twitter, atrl

I didn’t know his name was anthony though or maybe I forgot. I def remember clara tho. It was a long time ago lol. But sucks that he got treated like that for doing the right thing. We like to think anything’s possible on our own, but sometimes you really do need numbers

and PTSD damn, wish him the best. I understand why he’s angry

• Super Mods
14 hours ago, Goten21 said:

I think it happened before Exhale turned into a general pop forum I think? It wasn’t because Exhale was turning into a general pop forum (I know since I was an admin there dd)

Exhale was empty for several reasons tbh. People migrated to several places. pieceofpoop, twitter, atrl

I didn’t know his name was anthony though or maybe I forgot. I def remember clara tho. It was a long time ago lol. But sucks that he got treated like that for doing the right thing. We like to think anything’s possible on our own, but sometimes you really do need numbers

and PTSD damn, wish him the best. I understand why he’s angry

Im not sure tbh, thats what much I can recall from the entire mess that whole year was :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:Anthony usually went by his nickname, Ant. 

Regarding the B galaxy thing:

I always read that Anthony was bullied out of his own website by a few including a certain Dutch girl who "helped" the website to grow attention but eventually bullied him out.

I don't know if it's Anthony or even a guy before him but I know for 100% there was a guy who got bullied out of his own website and that's why a lot of people decided to rurn their backs on b galaxy.

2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Im not sure tbh, thats what much I can recall from the entire mess that whole year was :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:Anthony usually went by his nickname, Ant. 

Ya it was so messy but thinking back its so funny ugh the drama over nothing lmao

sorry tho @Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I always read that Anthony was bullied out of his own website by a few including a certain Dutch girl who "helped" the website to grow attention but eventually bullied him out.

I don't know if it's Anthony or even a guy before him but I know for 100% there was a guy who got bullied out of his own website and that's why a lot of people decided to rurn their backs on b galaxy.

one of the admins got power hungry and lied to the others and got me kicked out, I wouldn’t be surprised if it happened to others too ngl

i’m pretty sure they realized at some point that i didn’t do anything wrong cause i remember still being cordial with lara but at that point i was a lil done

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I heard that too, but I never thought if it was 100% true tbh, the dutch being Clara. But then I heard that the whole thing was made up and Anthony never left because of her, he left because of Team Satan and she had to run it alone after that. Who knows what the truth is tbh 

• Leader
On 1/25/2021 at 3:24 PM, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

In my opinion, Team Con has gone after people who literally have little to no legal representation, they have bullied people into silence more or less because they know the limits to their power litigation wise. With Jordan (and I don’t know Jordan and I’m not trying to be presumptive) it’s quite possible they see Jordan as an easier target because he’s one person at the end of the day. As ****ed up as that is, of course. Though we have all seen how resilient Jordan has been with the attempts from Jamie etc, Jordan still seems to prevail in the end. But I even think it’s tough for Jordan and his platforms to be as vocal about the current situation with Britney. 

With this documentary, it presents an ENTIRELY never before seen opportunity to expose the Conservatorship by bringing it to a platform that is extremely hard to take down honestly. FX, which is owned by Disney, has ultimately one of the largest and most powerful legal teams representing them in the world. Paired up with the New York Times, I do feel like they are more or less unstoppable no matter how many pathetic countless threats Jamie and the Conservatorship team try to serve the folks associated to this piece of journalism. Honestly, I think they are presenting this with big “try and come for us” energy because for once, this game of chess will be entirely unmatched for Jamie. I think this is going to be huge, and very pro-free Britney. 

What an awesome comment :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Resilience is one of my favorite emotions :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: 

It's hard to harness it because it requires you to have to deal with something difficult at first. I'm glad you see things that way. 🙏 

I will say this in response to this: "Jordan still seems to prevail in the end. But I even think it’s tough for Jordan and his platforms to be as vocal about the current situation with Britney."

I have not felt censored and say what I feel. I think I go about it a lot more carefully than maybe some others, but I still ultimately say everything that's in my heart :]

2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I heard that too, but I never thought if it was 100% true tbh, the dutch being Clara. But then I heard that the whole thing was made up and Anthony never left because of her, he left because of Team Satan and she had to run it alone after that. Who knows what the truth is tbh 

I thought the Dutch girl was named Manuela or something like that

People need to just calm down and wait until the documentary airs enough with this bait and switch and all the theories surrounding it let’s see what the documentary has to offer and say and then everybody can have an opinion on it this is just getting outrageous that people are going after something that they haven’t even watched yet

Archived