Jamie Lynn Spears: "Tesla is a secret cat killer," we have lost many cats

LELE
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 🙏 

On 1/16/2021 at 1:26 AM, godneyjspears said:

It's not on her insta I don't think 

Has she seriously gone out of her way to send a video to TMZ telling them she's killed cats on several occasions because her car is quiet 

I can't even :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

So, Jl killed the cats? :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:But then it is her fault, not the cat's fault. As a driver, you have to be very careful because a human or an animal can always cross your way. In Germany died a TV actress because she stopped her car to get away some bunnies or other small animals from the streets and was reached by another car. When this happened to Jl many times then something is wrong with her, I´m sorry. I mean you see what happened in front of you unless you are distracted. And if is true it is right to tell the producer of the car that other users are informed. But I think JL has many cars why not use another car then?

Some people said Jl seems to have major problems. I never saw it that way. I always thought she was strong and self-confident. I did not found the knife incident terrible, she just tried to save her friend. But  I must see it is most likely that she need help. She is so rude the last times, posts weird stuff, and now the cats. I can´t hear stuff like that, I adore animals too much. It rips my heart out.:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

12 hours ago, dritney said:

what a messy fanbase. y'all would freak if this was about Britney, but it's ok if it's her sister???

there are ways to criticize Jamie Lynn - her mental health ain't it.

The point is that her family took her money, children, and freedom away for less.

And they accuse Brit of every fart she leaves.

Just imagine Brit would just kill one cat. They would put her into a faculty for months and boost her medication so much that she would be hard in the state to breathe. And of cause, they would take her children completely away without any right to see them.

In the Spears family they apply double standards.

• Love 5
On 1/17/2021 at 2:55 PM, Cinderella85 said:

The point is that her family took her money, children, and freedom away for less.

And they accuse Brit of every fart she leaves.

Just imagine Brit would just kill one cat. They would put her into a faculty for months and boost her medication so much that she would be hard in the state to breathe. And of cause, they would take her children completely away without any right to see them.

In the Spears family they apply double standards.

Exactly. Didn't Jayden say on his IG live (before he got removed) that Brit had had her dogs taken away from her because she left one in a cage too long.

Then we have JL killing multiple cats and making out like it's a joke she wants to highlight to everyone.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Exactly. Didn't Jayden say on his IG live (before he got removed) that Brit had had her dogs taken away from her because she left one in a cage too long.

Then we have JL killing multiple cats and making out like it's a joke she wants to highlight to everyone.

Wow.Very good point! I forget about it. And they took Brit´s dog away even when she had some people like babysitters/dogsitters. I don´t how people like that are named. So it was most likely not her fault. For what do you have staff when they don't do their job?!

• Like 1