Jamie Lynn Spears: "Tesla is a secret cat killer," we have lost many cats

LELE
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 🙏 

21 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Yeah. let Jamie be the cash cow for a bit and let Britney free. get those 20 bucks with baby bottle pop. yasss!!

no you didn't, you didn't remind me of the Baby bottle pop song  !! :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow::whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Well I always tried to remain classy when it comes to her family but .....well, we have to admit she is ..

Well frankly she's a mess, she's not good, she could have done everything in this world but she needed to work...and I feel like she never really liked the concept of working, I don't know she's...very like...:kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing:..a flop.

:ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Korb said:

Sis is really out here exposing herself as the cat murderer. :roxxy:

Sweetie if the car is too quiet, get yourself a car that has an engine load enough to announce it's presence. Don't rednecks love loud cars?:roxxy:

Or better yet, take care of your own damn cats!!! They're not Elon Musk's responsibility.

Btw I'm living for the shade in this thread. Yall are 100% right. If this was Britney....The double standards of it all

Or what about honking the horn just once, any cat would hear that and scamper away. There is no excuse really. 
Classic Reaction GIF

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Or what about honking the horn just once, any cat would hear that and scamper away. There is no excuse really. 
Classic Reaction GIF

Or literally LOOKING to make sure there are no cats around. Like literally doing the absolute bare minimum. Her lack of common sense...:orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

OMG she hashtagged crymeariver saying she GETS IT NOW? SO WRONG!

At the time she wasnt dragged bc people still thought she was a good sis, but many questioned why would she hashtag cmar, so she deleted her tweet and tweeted this 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYT0oaKME-KxRmCeYcIeR

Idk why she felt the need to tag Justin again. I know she went to his show with Jamie in 2007 and probably talked to him the same year at an award show she attended and he was presenting, but that cmar mention was just wrong. Shes such a trashy person, I think she only didnt tag him on a pic she posted months ago bc she knew people would drag her so much. She seems to worship Justin way more than she does her sister. And making jokes about a song that he was *****ing about Britney? When at the time the girl Britney wrote Everytime with, said she was mortified with him getting too personal? Some people even think that the #mirrors was bc Mirrors has the same cmar's beat. Some people swear Mirrors is about Britney as well lol 

1 hour ago, Alio said:

no you didn't, you didn't remind me of the Baby bottle pop song  !! :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow::whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Well I always tried to remain classy when it comes to her family but .....well, we have to admit she is ..

Well frankly she's a mess, she's not good, she could have done everything in this world but she needed to work...and I feel like she never really liked the concept of working, I don't know she's...very like...:kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing:..a flop.

:ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

dip it, lick it n taste it:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

• Haha 2