Jamie Lynn Spears: "Tesla is a secret cat killer," we have lost many cats

LELE
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 🙏 

3 hours ago, Stefani said:

Every morning I wake up thinking that there's no way I can dislike Jamie Lynn more than I already do, yet she always finds a way to prove me wrong. :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

She's a danger to her family and cats worldwide, so why don't they put her under a conservatorship instead?

Ask Lou Taylor, i am sure she still has brandnew conservator-documents. 

Seriously she doesn't care for her own sister, why should she care about anyones cat? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

If true, that’s honestly so awful that accident has happened not just once but multiple times? I’d be way too traumatised to never even dream of driving off again without checking under my car first..i hope she didn’t visit Britney on the set of gimme more back in the day, not with there being a cat present on the shoot :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

maybe that's the reason why Britney calls herself a "dog person" 'cause she knows what's gonna be the fate if she ever had a cat with JL around :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Capture-d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran-2019-11-07-a%CC%80-15.21.54.png

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
9 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

why? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

8 hours ago, PZHSB said:

They probably hung out at the capitol together on the 6th. 

SCREECHANG- :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

No I just do not have a problem with her like the majority of the fandom does, since I dont believe she is jealous or spiteful towards her sister. Yes, she has done many questionable things but we should not be the ones judging that :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

No I just do not have a problem with her like the majority of the fandom does, since I dont believe she is jealous or spiteful towards her sister. Yes, she has done many questionable things but we should not be the ones judging that :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

There's a picture of her with Lou Taylor. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

There's also a comment of her saying something positive to Lou. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Arent u guys overreacting a bit? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 
maybe not a smart move to tell the world she killed some of her pets by running them over, but she just wants to point this out  and warning others to prevent those accidents in the future.

it actually makes sense that pets dont hear those cars as a result they wont run away and might get run over. Maybe Jamie Lynn should dye her cats hair pink/purple instead of her own hair, so she noticed her cats next time. Lol

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

She can probably hate ha from the back :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Juno Lou even said she couldnt speak about Britneys situation Britney didnt want her business out there, then the next day or so her close brother gave an interview talking about Britneys cship and not long after Britneys lawyer said Britney wanted the court docs to be unsealed, she wanted transparency so people could know about her case!!! 

Juno was promoting that brand's collection that had ties with Lou, even tho Britney didnt promote. Also isnt weird how everyone that Juno reaches out to, talks highly of the cship like Lance or that guy whos a Britney fan and did Junos hair? Taryn Manning made a post supporting Britney, then she deleted her post and posted smt saying she couldnt know things or some **** like that... And Juno liked this post. It was almost like someone from team cship talked to Taryn, she deleted her post and posted smt almost against FreeBritney.

5 hours ago, 1stopBopshop said:

What's going on with the Zooey 101 Reboot btw? I'm having a hard time believing a person with a busy schedule would find the time to record and post themselves saying this. 

It isn't happening. Haven't you read about how she scammed people with a $125 zoom call where she didn't hear or see them. Icarly just got a confirmed reboot, check online - looks like JL been shopping it to networks and nobody biting. The Zoey music video has only 1m views after 3 months 👀

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I hope this car makes noise :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

This is an old photo pre nose job, she's posted this before  Trying to show off a ten year old Porsche in the background... Of a plywood garage. Hillbilly