Jamie Lynn Spears: "Tesla is a secret cat killer," we have lost many cats

LELE
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 🙏 

14 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

*Musk 

But also (and more importantly) how is she not in a cship? She's a careless driver and a careless parent who let her daughter ride an atv at... 9? 8? I just remember she was really really young. 

The world don't make any sense to me anymore. 

Because she’s not a multi millionaire like her sister. 

The conservatorship  is about money, that’s why it has dragged on for as long as it has. 

If Brit had the same bank balance as Jamie you think she’d be controlled by these vultures?

Not Safe For Work No GIF

• Haha 4

Jamie Lynn clearly cannot drive and is a danger to others. She is causing others harm, both psychologically and potentially physically, and has admitted to being a danger to animals. She, therefore, should be under a conservatorship, and her father should over see it, alongside Lou Taylor who she has a healthy relationship with. Given the above, she clearly does not have the capacity to choose her own representation and therefore, should be given court appointed council. Finally, she clearly cannot represent herself either in court for the above the stated reasoning.

Oh. does my comment not make sense? How could I make such an uniformed and unprofessional serious of statements?

Its almost like her sisters is equally unsensical. 

All of this is my opinion.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

I personally would be DEVASTATED if I ran over my cat. I wouldn't be able to post a snarky video about it. I'd literally be crying in the corner for months. That's just me though. Cause my kitty and me are ride or... well, you know what I mean.

Noe imagine if you killed at least 10 of your cats ?

She is such an entitled idiot. So cocky and so rude. I can't stand her.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Now she's denying it on IG with a soppy post she clearly got someone else to write. She clearly said she ran over a cat and alluded that she had done it before. It even had a pic of her daughter saying 'wheres my cat gone?' 

They are weird family, years ago Maddies cat Barbie got pregnant and JL just left them all at Lynne's home. Lynne still posts photos of wild cats living on the family estate breeding infinitely - this family are irresponsible and stupid.

IMG-20210116-092853.jpg

Literally the first comment on this post is someone asking her to give them to a sanctuary but it went ignored.

JL and her husband are idiots, they don't really consider cats pets but they have trained their dogs to kill animals and then go home to cuddle up to the same dog. it's only a matter of time before the dog that has killed for affirmation then bites you or your children!! 

Hmmm Lynne is so... Ugh 

The Spears are beyond bizarre. The Texas Chainsaw massacre family looks normal in comparison.

• Haha 3