Jamie Lynn Spears: "Tesla is a secret cat killer," we have lost many cats

LELE
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 🙏 

3 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

This is a sign of deep mental instability imo. I hope she gets the help she needs soon. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Seriously, you can be right with that. Everything was always about Brit and her career.Brit was always there for her and cared for,but Brit was the center.JL became pregnant at 16, had her TV career, her daughter almost died etc. No idea, maybe she never got the help and care she needed. I haven't seen it that way because I always thought she puts everything well away and is very confident and strong. And since her own career Lynn has always been there and the two are still close today. And Brit would have done everything for her.

On 1/17/2021 at 9:55 AM, Cinderella85 said:

The point is that her family took her money, children, and freedom away for less.

And they accuse Brit of every fart she leaves.

Just imagine Brit would just kill one cat. They would put her into a faculty for months and boost her medication so much that she would be hard in the state to breathe. And of cause, they would take her children completely away without any right to see them.

In the Spears family they apply double standards.

Ok, these are all valid points and this is what we should be pointing out. Getting offended when people make fun of Britney’s mental health, but then making fun of Jamie’s mental health is a double standard.

"She also pitches an idea to Elon on how to improve Teslas and save cat lives. No, JLS isn't an engineer, but she might be on to something here.

Now, Jamie does admit some "user error" is also at fault, which seems appropriate considering it's happened more than once. As you can see in the video, it's made for some difficult heart-to-hearts with her daughter.

RIP. RIP. RIP???"

I can't with TMZ:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• 11 months later...