Jamie Lynn Spears: "Tesla is a secret cat killer," we have lost many cats

LELE
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 🙏 

I just saw her insta stories of her saying she actually never run over any cats and she's hating on TMZ and e news for publishing the story saying it must be a "slow news day"

***** wtf YOU LITERALLY SENT TMZ THE VIDEO what do you expect

And you were quoted saying your cats were killed by your car 

She's such a baby bottle mess i can't deal :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 8
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Because she’s not a multi millionaire like her sister. 

The conservatorship  is about money, that’s why it has dragged on for as long as it has. 

If Brit had the same bank balance as Jamie you think she’d be controlled by these vultures?

Not Safe For Work No GIF

We can see how all Jamie and Bryan talk is money. How the cship has been good for the family, how they talk as If Britneys money and brand are theirs. 

If Britney was broke being such an "unfit" person, they would be fighting to not "take care" of her... finances. 

14 minutes ago, nwonder said:

tenor.gif

It’s probably what Justin said when she called him her dad 

Juno Chynn and Lance are two desperate fake flops who only know how to talk about Britney and Justin to keep their never been ***** in the news :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2boNoo6NPhjf8IvOJy6H

2 hours ago, jj_boha said:

This is bizarre. She is blaming the car maker...

I’m confused why is a cat outside when she’s about leave the house in her car ? Are these wild cats or her own? I don’t get this part.

3 hours ago, nwonder said:

1*glQDkcDCe60MEtCs0tC_4Q.gif

38069340-0-image-m-25_1610756153181.jpg

I hate irresponsible pet owners 

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I personally would be DEVASTATED if I ran over my cat. I wouldn't be able to post a snarky video about it. I'd literally be crying in the corner for months. That's just me though. Cause my kitty and me are ride or... well, you know what I mean.

Not that I dont think shes seeming more and more like a sociopath (allegedly) as days go by... I think Juno doesnt see/treat these cats as pets. She probably only "has" them to help with her farm, so I wouldnt be suprised if she sees them as things. Its like her hick hubby who has dogs to help him to kill a lot of animals. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farm_cat

1 hour ago, timriggins said:

she blocked me because I commented “read the room babe” on her Insta post detailing her outfit while the capitol riots were happening. Kind of iconic. 

She blocked me bc I said she was looking a lot like her beloved dad these days :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

55 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

I just saw her insta stories of her saying she actually never run over any cats and she's hating on TMZ and e news for publishing the story saying it must be a "slow news day"

***** wtf YOU LITERALLY SENT TMZ THE VIDEO what do you expect

And you were quoted saying your cats were killed by your car 

She's such a baby bottle mess i can't deal :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

She didn't write that detraction message, a manager somewhere else stepped in and did that. JL can barely spell, let alone know when she looks bad.

1 hour ago, MX3 said:

Imagine if Jamie Lynn was part of the free Britney movement and campaigning and sticking up for her sisters humans rights. 

a girl can dream (within a dream)

She prefers being Britneys trustee, trying to move Britneys trust to a company Cruella allegedly has ties with, then hanging out with daddy who abused her nephew and praising Cruella who helped to put her sister under a cship. She also rather promote a brand Britney didnt promote, just bc it has smt to do with Cruella. Shes the best sister ever, shes paying back everything Britney did for her and her so called career :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

So Elon Musk just ows her cats coz why not? I think it's time to medically evaluate all Spears clan, there's clearly something "in the water"

As someone who lost a cat to car as a teenager, it is absolutely horrible feeling and total heartache. But I won't blame the owner of a company for that...

• Love 1
  • Like 1