Jamie Lynn Spears: "Tesla is a secret cat killer," we have lost many cats

LELE
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 🙏 

She's such a dumba$s ***** in general. But to admit this on her insta stories ? And saying she did this multiple times ? While having an ugly a$s filter on ? :gunriah_mariah_carey:

She's genuinely dumber than I thought, and of course TMZ is not only NOT calling her out but writing about it like it's nothing. If Britney did this, she would be crucified and called a terrible mom, a bad driver and the likes :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, BUWYGF said:

Why does a person who doesn't have a job nor a career own a Tesla car that costs approximately over 60k? How? Oh right, she's supported by her sister WHO DOESNT HAVE THE RIGHT TO OWN A CAR OR DRIVE ONE. 

Get a job Lazy Sly Spears.

Not to mention she said SHE NEVER TOOK A DIME FROM HER SISTER but there are court docs proving the cship pays for her flights :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

2 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

A lot of hillbillies are nice people and love their pets but i can’t even argue with that :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

Obviously this isnt the case with the Spears. 

Sis is really out here exposing herself as the cat murderer. :roxxy:

Sweetie if the car is too quiet, get yourself a car that has an engine load enough to announce it's presence. Don't rednecks love loud cars?:roxxy:

Or better yet, take care of your own damn cats!!! They're not Elon Musk's responsibility.

Btw I'm living for the shade in this thread. Yall are 100% right. If this was Britney....The double standards of it all

• Like 5
10 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

They are weird family, years ago Maddies cat Barbie got pregnant and JL just left them all at Lynne's home. Lynne still posts photos of wild cats living on the family estate breeding infinitely - this family are irresponsible and stupid.

Damn that’s disgusting 🤮. They are part of the problem and not the solution for stray animals, doing all the wrong things here and obviously being indifferent about it.

However I get JL’s point about the silent car. Cats can come from behind while you drive in reverse and if they are around they can easily go under the car after you’ve checked and gone into the drivers seat 💺. Noise alarms a cat either way and it has no warning signals of danger when the noise is gone so I support this. Coming from a cat person. 

1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

Why does a person who doesn't have a job nor a career own a Tesla car that costs approximately over 60k? How? Oh right, she's supported by her sister WHO DOESNT HAVE THE RIGHT TO OWN A CAR OR DRIVE ONE. 

Get a job Lazy Sly Spears.

Baby bottle flop and her highly sought after reboot attempt must have paid her well 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, thebritmaster said:

A lot of hillbillies are nice people and love their pets but i can’t even argue with that :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

Of course most hillbillies are great people. I was using the term in the stereotype way, which is a pretty accurate description of the Spears family. 

Sorry if I offended anyone. ♥️