What's the story behind this photo from 2009?

s&m

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's when Larry Rudolph was managing both Britney and was trying to manage Lindsay and get her career restarted. 

Britney was already in a conservatorship and I believe Lou allegedly was trying to snatch up a second Hollywood starlet to add to her ****ed up collection. 

This was probably a photo op to show "look how well they're doing and how cleaned up they are." If Britney can do it so can Lindsay. Or something of the sort. Positive PR.

Thankfully Lindsay escaped their clutches. 

#DISGUSTINGLARRY

#LOULOULOCKHERUP

21 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

This was probably a photo op to show "look how well they're doing and how cleaned up they are." If Britney can do it so can Lindsay. Or something of the sort. Positive PR.

#DISGUSTINGLARRY

#LOULOULOCKHERUP

18 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I actually wondered if Britney got in **** for that photo.

She was somewhere where Jamie wouldn't have approved...He was trying to clean up her image at the time, and being seen, a) at a nightclub, and b) with Lindsay Lohan, seemed like a big no-no at the time.

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

30 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

That's when Larry Rudolph was managing both Britney and was trying to manage Lindsay and get her career restarted. 

Britney was already in a conservatorship and I believe Lou allegedly was trying to snatch up a second Hollywood starlet to add to her ****ed up collection. 

#DISGUSTINGLARRY

#LOULOULOCKHERUP

Yeah probably.

But then again this was the night Britney went clubbing. She stayed up till 4 am I think.

So maybe she was rebelling that night

47 minutes ago, s&m said:

6c0ff934eef477851e7ba2e79fb84cce

10 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Yeah probably.

But then again this was the night Britney went clubbing. She stayed up till 4 am I think.

So maybe she was rebelling that night

She was definitely rebelling at that time

This happened right in the middle of the Circus tour. She clearly didn't want to go on tour, not under James' terms at least

This was also around the time Sam Lutfi's sister gave her a burner phone with both Sam and Adnan Ghalib's numbers at a hotel spa. She probably used that very phone on one of the leaked tapes

9 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

She was definitely rebelling at that time

This happened right in the middle of the Circus tour. She clearly didn't want to go on tour, not under James' terms at least

This was also around the time Sam Lutfi's sister gave her a burner phone with both Sam and Adnan Ghalib's numbers at a hotel spa. She probably used that very phone on one of the leaked tapes

Yeah it was insane that James let her out partying till 4 am all of the sudden. If I am not wrong she was out all night day before. When she went from brunette to blonde late at night.

Plus you could see it in her whole attitude that smth was off. She looked pissed off and smoking hot at the same time.

Archived