Azealia Banks digs up dead cat and cooks it

2 hours ago, lili_ballet said:

i mean its unusual but the cat was already dead

The thing is she used to kill other animals at her house and perform some demonic rituals..... The girl is possessed , and why would you take somebody's body out of their grave and cook it !?!?, it's sick , when someone dies we have to mourn and accept their death , not perform satanic rituals with their bodies ...... She's just sick ......

• Love 1
  • Like 3

It's not nice for us to bash, call her out her name and poke fun at her when clearly she's suffering from a mental illness, not just from now but for years. We all Stan a pop star battling mental illness but find it ok to throw stones at Azelia Banks. Sure she's erratic, and starts uneccesarry beefs with absolutely everyone, but those I believe are symptoms of whatever she's dealing with. 

If you can't uplift someone who clearly is in need of dire help, atleast don't stamp on them when they are already on the ground. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

Yuck

I feel the same when people hunt and stuff a dead animal on the walls.  Some people hang cow skulls on there walls so I guess this is no different. I collect sea shells and those are kinda like bones.

I am just so ******* disturbed. 

Exactly . Thank you for not being a hypocrite like a lot of people .

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block