Azealia Banks digs up dead cat and cooks it

On 1/12/2021 at 3:49 PM, OnlyBeyonce said:

Azealia Banks dug up her deceased cat named Lucifer and cooked it. She said she wanted to bring the animal "back to life."

The caption read:

“Lucifer 2009-2020. My Dear kitty. Thank you for everything. A legend. An icon. Forever a serval serve.”

She also shared the entire journey on her Instagram Stories.

Hide contents

azealia-cat-cooking-1-600x242.jpg

Hide contents

Hide contents

NINTCHDBPICT000630148534.jpg?w=620

azealia-cat.jpg.4ad98b39c5716e162c099e3d18f78e76.jpg

God in heaven!:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe::airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: Seems like the Satanists running wild!

• Like 2
On 1/12/2021 at 12:06 PM, BabkaAutorka said:

Nothing to be proud of, sweetheart :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm: How can people love eating death and pain of killed animals and having it in their bodies 24/7. Like literally everything have energy, we are made of energy and meat has the worst energy ever, energy of PAIN and DEATH. And this is what you put in your mouth, cute innocent animals' DEAD bodies. Freaking disgusting :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Sweetie, eating the DEATH AND PAIN of animals is how our species survived for thousands of years. While I do agree that the way we slaughter animals is absolutely inhumane, I will also acknowledge that meat has been a part of our basic human diet since the beginning. 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block