Azealia Banks digs up dead cat and cooks it

1 minute ago, lili_ballet said:

yall youd excpet a britney spears fansite to have more tact🤡🤡 but here we are

honestly i care more about that poor cat than Azeuglya. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: 
This ***** is completely out of control and it's under our eyes for YEARS. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:
What we need to wait? we need to wait until she kill someone before bring her into a psychiatric clinic? :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 3
  • Like 3
Just now, OnlyBeyonce said:

honestly i care more about that poor cat than Azeuglya. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: 
This ***** is completely out of control and it's under our eyes for YEARS. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:
What we need to wait? we need to wait until she kill someone before bring her into a psychiatric clinic? :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

she talks sheet anf it into withcraft or som but she didnt hurt anybody, and yea maybe shes ill but like she has no obligation to anybody to get better if she doesnt want to its her life

Just now, lili_ballet said:

she talks sheet anf it into withcraft or som but she didnt hurt anybody, and yea maybe shes ill but like she has no obligation to anybody to get better if she doesnt want to its her life

"The Harlem-born rapper posted a video on Friday in which she confessed to sacrificing countless chickens over the past three years in the name of “brujeria,” or witchcraft."

https://pagesix.com/2016/12/30/azealia-banks-sacrifices-chickens-in-the-name-of-witchcraft/

:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 4

As an artist she's probably one of the greatest out there. 

Her rapping skills are top notch, she can sing extremely well, she can decently dance and knows how to work the stage. 

Her music is insane. She doesn't have a single bad track. She's literally 15 years beyond the whole industry. Her whole discography is a flawless masterpiece. 

As an artist she deserved to sell millions of copies. I'm a huge fan. She's incredible, pure and explosive talent. 

She's intelligent, smart and is a woman of great culture too. 

As a person... She's the exact opposite. She's disgusting. She can be pretty hilarious from time to time, but she's just evil, vile, and possibily mentally sick. I hope she gets help if that's the case. 

• Love 2
Just now, OnlyBeyonce said:

killing animals for fun or stupid things like that is ok for you? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

pull out a poor cat from its grave and boil it is ok for you? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

the dead was dead i dont think it cared anymore

and it said it was a sacrifice lots of ppl do sacrifice like some tribes in mexico also ancient romans ppl litterally kill anymals for money cuz theres more meat procused than theres ppl that buy it so we kill animals store them on shelves then throw them out how is that ok thats more fücked u in my opninon

6 minutes ago, lili_ballet said:

the dead was dead i dont think it cared anymore

and it said it was a sacrifice lots of ppl do sacrifice like some tribes in mexico also ancient romans ppl litterally kill anymals for money cuz theres more meat procused than theres ppl that buy it so we kill animals store them on shelves then throw them out how is that ok thats more fücked u in my opninon

so you find acceptable sacrifices in 2021? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

so you find acceptable to show those disgusting images on instagram? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

so you find acceptable sacrifices in 2021? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

so you find acceptable to show those disgusting images on instagram? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

i think whats ok for u is not always whats ok for other ppl who decides whats ok anyway except for like killing ppl like if azealai wants help then fine she should go get t but if shes fine then who am i to tell her off u kno

2 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

this is why hate him. You can't ban only one person because you want kiss media ***** and close your eyes in front of this :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I guess you can when he OWNS the social media. He’s the boss girl. If he wants to shut it down, he can. 
ps not defending azaleia here lol girl is nuts

7 minutes ago, lili_ballet said:

i think whats ok for u is not always whats ok for other ppl who decides whats ok anyway except for like killing ppl like if azealai wants help then fine she should go get t but if shes fine then who am i to tell her off u kno

I'm sorry darling but good and bad are present in every culture and if you want live in a modern society you need to respect the rules :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

of course he can,  but looks so pathetic :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I’ve read a Times article once about how our generation believes social networks are public domain when in fact we have zero power over it. Zuck alone is bigger than any country today. Im Not defending him as well because facts are facts: he’s got data on every single human connected 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, cchenbag said:

I’ve read a Times article once about how our generation believes social networks are public domain when in fact we have zero power over it. Zuck alone is bigger than any country today. Im Not defending him as well because facts are facts: he’s got data on every single human connected 

the concentration of media under his hands is scary, a public organization must control what he is doing with our data 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block