Azealia Banks digs up dead cat and cooks it

On 1/20/2021 at 4:08 PM, BabkaAutorka said:

People are evil for a reason :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm: Maybe cause of bad energy of killed and eaten animals? :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

23 hours ago, BabkaAutorka said:

There's huge difference between us and animals and you would know that if u read my posts here. Animals can't tell what's good, what's evil, they want to survive. Humans are intelligent enough to tell the difference between it and we don't ******* need meat to survive. thank u 

23 hours ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Our bodies and minds that don't feel the need to go hunting animals?

I mean you never know what Beyonce stans do in free time I guess...

And please stop talking, you're annoying af 

1 minute ago, BabkaAutorka said:

There's literally 0. Can u stop lying? Now you are trying to show yourself from the best light, stop playing the victim here because you are clearly not.  

300px-You_Are_Not_a_Clown._You_Are_The_E

...she did not eat her cat wtf?? she's literally a vegetarian

you all are so ignorant it pains me

she boiled her ALREADY-dead cat so that she could have something to remember him by, a little weird, but what do you think happens in taxidermy and cremation?

everyone using this as evidence of her "mental illness" can leave

2 minutes ago, Circuit said:

...she did not eat her cat wtf?? she's literally a vegetarian

you all are so ignorant it pains me

she boiled her ALREADY-dead cat so that she could have something to remember him by, a little weird, but what do you think happens in taxidermy and cremation?

everyone using this as evidence of her "mental illness" can leave

Personally I don't necessarily think it's mentally ill. I just think it's strange as ****. If she didn't actually eat it though and said so to troll, lowkey I can respect that. You have to admire a good troll.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

That's it? Where am I ''ATTACKING people who eat meat'' as u said? Literally you are attacking me right now by lying about me 

Some of your comments are kinda coming off like people who eat meat are morally lower than those who don't. You may not see it that way but it kinda reads like that. 

I'm not claiming to be an expert, but I do have the experience of knowing some things about both sides. I used to do clean eating/vegetarian diet until I lost my job. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

The place I lived was kind of a food desert with few nearby options to purchase food. I ended up having to go back to eating meat and non vegetarian foods. This is also in America. Being able to eat a certain way can be a privilege. I had the privilege then I lost it. I had to do all my grocery shopping at a dollar tree that was still 15 minutes drive to save gas and money to live. 

I felt great when I ate vegetarian! I had great energy and was super in shape. It takes one thing going out of place to take that away. You end up having to nourish yourself somehow. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

That's it? Where am I ''ATTACKING people who eat meat'' as u said? Literally you are attacking me right now by lying about me 

1 minute ago, void priestess said:

Some of your comments are kinda coming off like people who eat meat are morally lower than those who don't. You may not see it that way but it kinda reads like that. 

giphy-6.gif

• Love 1

Pretty sure she's performing a satanic ritual since that's what everyone in the illuminati / music industry has to do.  She's not the only one who does weird stuff like this.  She's just one of the only one's who puts it out there for everyone to see.  Didn't she post a pic of a room where she sacrifices chickens too?  This is just sick! :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, JeNny_C said:

Pretty sure she's performing a satanic ritual since that's what everyone in the illuminati / music industry has to do.  She's not the only one who does weird stuff like this.  She's just one of the only one's who puts it out there for everyone to see.  Didn't she post a pic of a room where she sacrifices chickens too?  This is just sick! :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

“Thompson claims Beyonce used witchcraft that allowed her to be ‘manipulated ***ually’, saying the singer did this by ‘jumping into other bodies’ to watch her be intimate with partners,” reports the newspaper.

She claims they told her that Beyonce had put a spell on the cat. The singer later had the animal killed, she adds."

https://www.theweek.co.uk/96684/beyonce-s-ex-drummer-accuses-singer-of-putting-spell-on-cat

i believe it  :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

“Thompson claims Beyonce used witchcraft that allowed her to be ‘manipulated ***ually’, saying the singer did this by ‘jumping into other bodies’ to watch her be intimate with partners,” reports the newspaper.

She claims they told her that Beyonce had put a spell on the cat. The singer later had the animal killed, she adds."

https://www.theweek.co.uk/96684/beyonce-s-ex-drummer-accuses-singer-of-putting-spell-on-cat

i believe it  :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I know it all sounds really crazy but I totally believe it too!:katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block