Azealia Banks digs up dead cat and cooks it

10 hours ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Nothing to be proud of, sweetheart :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm: How can people love eating death and pain of killed animals and having it in their bodies 24/7. Like literally everything have energy, we are made of energy and meat has the worst energy ever, energy of PAIN and DEATH. And this is what you put in your mouth, cute innocent animals' DEAD bodies. Freaking disgusting :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Well, I do not know chile…according to recent studies done, It has been proven that plants are still alive when eaten (even after being harvested) :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm: And if you had been paying attention in your biology classes, you would have too known that plants are living as well as animals, since they respire and any thing that breathes is living :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair: And how can people "love" deforestation in order to open up farms to grow these vegetables. Being from India, 70% of the population is vegetarian or does not eat meat regularly and in India, deforestation is one of our biggest issues because removing plots of forest and destroying animal habitats and shelters so they can open their cute farms around the country, in order to satisfy the vegetarians  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: Why not be pressed about the amazon rain-forest being literally destroyed before your eyes killing trees and animals,, instead of coming for us people whom prefer to eat meat :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: Also, most people cant go vegan because of health conditions so I guess they are doomed to consume this supposed "death and pain energy" but at least meat is given us a more better source of protein than seeds or so :roxxy: And you're acting like we are eating and cooking everything we see (minus some countries :roxxy:) when the main thing we eat is chicken, mutton, beef and pork and I do not know beyond what we eat regularly :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Spoiler

Also, I do not even meat that much. I am a seafood-lover. I do not eat pork but chicken, mutton, and beef I "proudly" do :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

but at least meat is given us a more better source of protein than seeds or so :roxxy:

Reveal hidden contents

Also, I do not even meat that much. I am a seafood-lover. I do not eat pork but chicken, mutton, and beef I "proudly" do :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Some of the largest terrestrial mammals on our planet are herbivores - any protein from meat originated from a plant which the animal ate when it was alive... 

And plants are indeed living, breathing organisms - the difference is that they lack any semblance of a nervous system which means they are incapable of feeling any pain whatsoever. 

I sincerely apologise for chiming in, this definitely shouldn’t be my first post on Exhale! I think everybody is on their own journey and if you live off of meat, live off of plants or you live off a diet comprised from both things, that is entirely your decision; nobody can know what is right and what is wrong :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

That being said, desecrating the corpse of your former companion is not the one lol. I pray for this lady!

• Like 1

Well, I do not know chile…according to recent studies done, It has been proven that plants are still alive when eaten (even after being harvested) :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm: And if you had been paying attention in your biology classes, you would have too known that plants are living as well as animals, since they respire and any thing that breathes is living :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair: And how can people "love" deforestation in order to open up farms to grow these vegetables. Being from India, 70% of the population is vegetarian or does not eat meat regularly and in India, deforestation is one of our biggest issues because removing plots of forest and destroying animal habitats and shelters so they can open their cute farms around the country, in order to satisfy the vegetarians  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: Why not be pressed about the amazon rain-forest being literally destroyed before your eyes killing trees and animals,, instead of coming for us people whom prefer to eat meat :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: Also, most people cant go vegan because of health conditions so I guess they are doomed to consume this supposed "death and pain energy" but at least meat is given us a more better source of protein than seeds or so :roxxy: And you're acting like we are eating and cooking everything we see (minus some countries :roxxy:) when the main thing we eat is chicken, mutton, beef and pork and I do not know beyond what we eat regularly :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Hide contents

Sweetheart, plants don't have pain receptors etc. Eating meat is bad for our world, for global warming. You can live without meat, you can survive without it for sure, there's many things that aren't meat and have great sources of protein or something. And literally we are living in the world where food can taste like meat when it's not meat at all soooo 

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Sweetheart, plants don't have pain receptors etc. Eating meat is bad for our world, for global warming. You can live without meat, you can survive without it for sure, there's many things that aren't meat and have great sources of protein or something. And literally we are living in the world where food can taste like meat when it's not meat at all soooo 

You're missing the point of her post entirely. 

Everything humans do impact the world negatively, the fact that you're using electricity is already impacting on marine animals. 

Her point about deforestation is spot on. Just because you're vegan/vegetarians does not mean you don't negatively impact the world. Farmlands are just as bad as animal farms.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, STJ said:

Everything humans do impact the world negatively, the fact that you're using electricity is already impacting on marine animals. 

Her point about deforestation is spot on. Just because you're vegan/vegetarians does not mean you don't negatively impact the world. Farmlands are just as bad as animal farms.

THANK YOU BOO:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Btw, its a he :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Like @STJ said...you clearly missed my point. They do not have pain receptors, but guess what? LOBSTERS AND OCTOPUS DONT TOO. Thats why such creatures when put in boiling water alive dont retaliate, because they DO NOT FEEL IT. No, not everyone can survive without meat Jessica. Meat IS the best source of protein (which is an essential nutrient for our body) and even Science sides with me on that:

Animal proteins, such as meat, eggs, and milk, are complete proteins, meaning they provide all of the essential amino acids our body needs. Animal products provide the highest-quality protein sources.

Cedars Sinai-

You completely forgot the point I brought up in my earlier post? Eating plants is AS bad as eating meat for the world! If the WHOLE world goes vegetarian/vegan, do you know how bad that would be for the environment? Heck, I dare would even say it would have a more worse impact on the earth than eating meat would on our world. If everyone goes towards veganism, our forest, our jungles, they would all be at stake because this new demand for more vegetables for a population of nearly 8 billion, would WIPE out forest in order to open new farms for agricultural purposes and do you know this can indirectly KILL animals brutally. The same "cute, innocent animals" you cry about are herbivores and they rely on plants and live in forest. If their only sources of food were being destroyed every single day, this can lead to deaths of not thousands but millions of animals.

This also indirectly kills carnivores, because lack of prey (herbivores) = mass deaths. This could lead to extinction of so many animals of the world and the extreme deforestation would cause so many forest like the Amazon rainforest in South America or Sunderbans in West Begal of India to be not more real than pictures found in textbooks of kids from the future generation and even India is the modern example of what could happen to the world of tommorow if most of the population is mainly vegetarian. Do you even know the shampoo you use for your hair has harmful chemicals that are drained into rivers and seas which kill animals? This is why not "eVeRyOnE" can go vegan! Like that if everyone went non-vegetarian, than many animals could go extinct. So if everyone becomes vegetarian or if everyone becomes non-vegetarian, it would still be extremely harmful to the earth and increase global warming EITHER way. This is why there is a "balance" on earth, so that chaos does not break loose. If 50% of the world is non-veg, and the rest 50% are vegetarian/vegan, none of these problems I mentioned above can ever be prominent. I rest my case.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
34 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Like @STJ said...you clearly missed my point. They do not have pain receptors, but guess what? LOBSTERS AND OCTOPUS DONT TOO. Thats why such creatures when put in boiling water alive dont retaliate, because they DO NOT FEEL IT. No, not everyone can survive without meat Jessica. Meat IS the best source of protein (which is an essential nutrient for our body) and even Science sides with me on that:

Cedars Sinai-

You completely forgot the point I brought up in my earlier post? Eating plants is AS bad as eating meat for the world! If the WHOLE world goes vegetarian/vegan, do you know how bad that would be for the environment? Heck, I dare would even say it would have a more worse impact on the earth than eating meat would on our world. If everyone goes towards veganism, our forest, our jungles, they would all be at stake because this new demand for more vegetables for a population of nearly 8 billion, would WIPE out forest in order to open new farms for agricultural purposes and do you know this can indirectly KILL animals brutally. The same "cute, innocent animals" you cry about are herbivores and they rely on plants and live in forest. If their only sources of food were being destroyed every single day, this can lead to deaths of not thousands but millions of animals.

This also indirectly kills carnivores, because lack of prey (herbivores) = mass deaths. This could lead to extinction of so many animals of the world and the extreme deforestation would cause so many forest like the Amazon rainforest in South America or Sunderbans in West Begal of India to be not more real than pictures found in textbooks of kids from the future generation and even India is the modern example of what could happen to the world of tommorow if most of the population is mainly vegetarian. Do you even know the shampoo you use for your hair has harmful chemicals that are drained into rivers and seas which kill animals? This is why not "eVeRyOnE" can go vegan! Like that if everyone went non-vegetarian, than many animals could go extinct. So if everyone becomes vegetarian or if everyone becomes non-vegetarian, it would still be extremely harmful to the earth and increase global warming EITHER way. This is why there is a "balance" on earth, so that chaos does not break loose. If 50% of the world is non-veg, and the rest 50% are vegetarian/vegan, none of these problems I mentioned above can ever be prominent. I rest my case.

1 hour ago, STJ said:

https://www.veganfoodandliving.com/features/what-would-happen-if-the-world-went-vegan/ 

7 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

VEGANfoodandliving always sugarcoats their post and make it seem like rainbows and unicorns would spawn if everyone goes vegan :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Livestock production would be rapidly phased out, and a system would be put in place to utilize euthanized or dead-of-natural-causes animals to make pet food. Pet food would become a REAL crisis — the ability to feed 74,059,000 cats alone (cats cannot be vegan) if everyone believes killing animals is wrong, would be seriously compromised.

I expect it really depends on how quickly the change occurs. If it’s instant, the mayhem would be absurd.

If it’s over time, then the keeping of cats as pets would necessarily be ended, and likely the domestic cat would eventually become extinct, as would the domestic ferret. Zoos would close, which would cause the further extinction of many more animals, particularly large endangered carnivores like tigers. (People, vegan or not, will still kill to protect themselves and their children, and conflicts with wild tigers are only escalating).

Large numbers of people would die of deficiency disease and starvation, because they live in areas where crops cannot be grown, and vitamin B-12 only comes from animal products. Supplements are not available everywhere, and certainly not affordable everywhere. No amount of veganism will change the world’s economic systems, and poverty-stricken people will remain poverty-stricken.

Which reminds me — the people who made a living raising livestock will be out of work. The farmers who grow feed-grain will just switch to biofuel production, but there will not really be anything livestock producers can do. So it will be hard times economically for a great many, and subsistence farmers will be doomed.

But you asked about the farm animals. The majority of people wouldn’t have the funds to keep such animals as pets. The vast majority of livestock breeds would become extinct. While it’s likely the species would be preserved (there are some people who keep livestock as pets), they would become rare, possibly even endangered species.

They would not be bred. One generation and out for most. Homeless livestock would have to be euthanized in very large numbers.

Many vegans do not believe in lethal control of invasive species, so many more animals would become extinct as a result of global veganism.

Also, the carbon emissions will never go low because of the amount of emission one car can produce which is more than meat :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: That way, electric cars should be promoted if you would want to see a change in carbon emissions.

Also: https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/vegan-diet-everyone-us-follow-health-impact-meat-nutrients-deficit-supply-scientists-study-a8064981.html

3 hours ago, femmefatoole said:

Some of the largest terrestrial mammals on our planet are herbivores - any protein from meat originated from a plant which the animal ate when it was alive... 

And plants are indeed living, breathing organisms - the difference is that they lack any semblance of a nervous system which means they are incapable of feeling any pain whatsoever. 

They do not have pain receptors, but guess what? LOBSTERS AND OCTOPUS DONT TOO. Thats why such creatures when put in boiling water alive dont retaliate, because they DO NOT FEEL IT. No, not everyone can survive without meat Jessica. Meat IS the best source of protein (which is an essential nutrient for our body) and even Science sides with me on that:

I have already talked about it and when protein from plants enter our digestive system, there are many juices secreted in order to digest the food and some of these juices probably enhance the proteins. Anyways like you said, yes! we all should have the decision of choosing OUR diet without having to be snapped at by someone having a different preference. You be you.

• Like 1

I just looked at her instagram story and she claims that it's actually a form of taxidermy and she's keeping the skull.

Some of her points are actually fairly valid.

It's a bit weird but it's also not like she hunted the cat to eat it or hang it, it was her pet for 11 years and she wants to preserve it in her own way.

Let her do her thing man :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

VEGANfoodandliving always sugarcoats their post and make it seem like rainbows and unicorns would spawn if everyone goes vegan :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Also, the carbon emissions will never go low because of the amount of emission one car can produce which is more than meat :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: That way, electric cars should be promoted if you would want to see a change in carbon emissions.

Also: https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/vegan-diet-everyone-us-follow-health-impact-meat-nutrients-deficit-supply-scientists-study-a8064981.html

Like literally everyone knows that being vegetarian/vegan is better for the world. And we know that because of MULTIPLE independent studies, not only 1. Obviously there's 9348393 more things to do to make the world healthier place. 

Maybe it's not even about making the world better but about taking animals' lives only because u want to ******* eat it :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: Anyways scientists work on producing real meat without killing any animals, yes, yes, it's true, it's true and promising 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I choose to live plant based because the texture & idea of meat creeps me out lol. I kinda do it for myself, most of my family & friends are omnivorous and I respect their decision to do that - the only time I stick my neck out is when it comes to dairy, nobody should be ingesting dairy :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

I do believe I’m helping by reducing my impact on other mammals but the truth is just by being here we are hurting many creatures whether we consume them or not and I think that’s what Blackout2006 was trying to say!

• Love 1

Like literally everyone knows that being vegetarian/vegan is better for the world. And we know that because of MULTIPLE independent studies, not only 1. Obviously there's 9348393 more things to do to make the world healthier place. 

Maybe it's not even about making the world better but about taking animals' lives only because u want to eat it :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: Anyways scientists work on producing real meat without killing any animals, yes, yes, it's true, it's true and promising 

I have no prob with them developing meat without real meat. If it were never meant to be eaten (meat) than it would have been like eating poison, but it isn't soooo. Whether you like it or not, a fact is that you were born as an omnivore but because we have the ability to change our diets, you can easily stop eating meat. However for many people with health conditions whom need the best source of protein (for example) they HAVE to eat meat. Anyways, nature is cruel. Even if you are not eating animals, they are still in the wild being torn to shreds and shared with a lion group or in being literally chewed up to bits ALIVE by a shark in the ocean. Theres no win either way, so you can as well have a bone to pick up with sharks, leopards, tigers or lions and such carnivores for the matter :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I have no prob with them developing meat without real meat. If it were never meant to be eaten (meat) than it would have been like eating poison, but it isn't soooo. Whether you like it or not, a fact is that you were born as an omnivore but because we have the ability to change our diets, you can easily stop eating meat. However for many people with health conditions whom need the best source of protein (for example) they HAVE to eat meat. Anyways, nature is cruel. Even if you are not eating animals, they are still in the wild being torn to shreds and shared with a lion group or in being literally chewed up to bits ALIVE by a shark in the ocean. Theres no win either way, so you can as well have a bone to pick up with sharks, leopards, tigers or lions and such carnivores for the matter :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

You can eat literally 938928 things that taste bad, aren't meant to be eaten but won't posion you, that argument doesnt make sense. 

There's huge difference between us and animals. Humans are intelligent so they can tell what's good, what's bad. We can see the difference between good and evil. Animals can't. They eat each other because they want to survive and it's normal in animals' world. We don't need meat to survive, we used to but now there's 939383 alternatives for EVERYTHING. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, BabkaAutorka said:

You can eat literally 938928 things that taste bad, aren't meant to be eaten but won't posion you, that argument doesnt make sense. 

There's huge difference between us and animals. Humans are intelligent so they can tell what's good, what's bad. We can see the difference between good and evil. Animals can't. They eat each other because they want to survive and it's normal in animals' world. We don't need meat to survive, we used to but now there's 939383 alternatives for EVERYTHING. 

It’s true, we are gifted with the beauty of choice - other mammals aren’t as fortunate and are compelled to follow a certain way of life. 

We have fantastic sources of protein which do not come from another being - Tofu, edamame or soybeans all provide what is called a complete protein which contain all the essential amino acids and you are even able to tailor tofu in particular to any desired flavour you like... so in that sense we don’t actually need to eat it animal products.

Again I do believe that the decision is entirely your own, there are pros and cons with every lifestyle choice. If we all went vegan there would indeed be more demand on our land but there would be more available once animal agriculture was removed from the equation. 

At the end of the day it is all speculation, the world population will never convert to a plant based diet unless it is forced to. 

For the 1093838934th time, not EVERYONE can go vegan. Why cant people just live with their own prerogative. If i wanna eat meat, them lemme be. Just like the way i could give 2 boots if you followed a vegan diet. Its my choice and all people whom choose to be non-veg. There is a balance for everything.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block